0.2

"I know present you the graduating class of two thousand forty nine." The principal said. I looked over at Simon who was currently looking at me. I smiled at him and took the cap off my head. I threw my cap up and caught it almost immediately. Simon walked over to me and I jumped into his arms.

"We did it!" I smiled.

"We most certainly did." He laughed setting me down. "Now we travel around Europe."

"Simon," I whined, "let's not talk about that right now."

"Okay. What are you doing after this?" He asked playing with my long blonde hair.

"I think I'm going out to dinner with my family. I don't know yet." I shrugged, "What about you?"

"Well, my dad isn't even here. They didn't really believe me when I said I was graduating, so most likely I'll go over to Brad's and get high." He shrugged.

"No the last time you got high you wanted to kill yourself. I'm pretty sure my mum won't care if you come to dinner with us. My dad might but my mum no." I shrugged.

"Is your sister going to be there?" He asked. I nodded. "She's hot."

"She's sixteen." I laughed hitting his arm.

"And I'm seventeen, everything works out." He winked at me.

"You guys are not dating." I laughed.

"Wait, is your entire family going to be there?" He asked. I nodded, once again.

"Your grandfather doesn't like me." He laughed.

"He didn't like my dad when my mum and him starting dating. Plus the last time you saw him we were dating and now we aren't. So there is no reason for him to hate you." I said.

"But I want to date you again. Maybe this time it'll work out because we're older. Taylor, I'm in love with you." He said taking my hands in his.

"I'm in love with you too Simon. But I don't think I can date you. If we break up it will just be so awkward. I don't think I can handle losing my best friend." I said.

"Okay. Let's stop talking and go to dinner." He said dropping my hands and looking to his feet. I walked off the stage, being careful not to fall over in my heels, to where I saw my parents standing.

"I'm so proud of you." My mum said running over to me.

"Okay. That's enough hugging." I laughed as I was pulled away from my mother and into the arms of my uncle Landon.

"Where do you want to go to dinner?" My father asked.

"I don't care but mum, can Simon come with us?" I asked, "He has no where to go and I don't want him to do anything stupid." I said.

"Sure." She said. She has always liked Simon, even when he started getting older. She never worried about us. My father on the other hand never liked him. Even when he moved here as a six years old. Then when Simon decided to start getting piercings, tattoos, and started getting high and drunk every night he didn't want me to hang out with him anymore. I looked over to my left and saw Simon talking to Jordan.

"Jordan," my dad said taking notice, "get over here. Now." She smiled at Simon and walked over to dad.

"What?" She asked.

"Do not talk to him. I don't need you to turn out like your sister. Getting tattoos and piercings." He whispered to her.

"I'm so proud of you Taylor." My grandfather said pulling me out of my thoughts and into a hug.