0.4

(That's Jordan)

"Bye dad." I smiled hugging him.

"I'm going to miss you." He said, well more like cried.

"I'll be back before you know it." I smiled hugging him tighter.

"I have one rule for you, do not get pregnant." He laughed.

"I don't plan on it." I replied laughing as I pulled out of the hug.

"Bye Jordan, bye Simon." I said pulling them both into a hug.

"I'm going to visit you. In like two months." Simons laughed.

"Taylor we have to go." My mum said.

"Bye guys." I smiled grabbing my bag and walking away from them. I followed my mum to the gate and turned around and waved one last time. I handed the man my ticket and nodded his head. I walked onto the plane and sat in my seat. Mum already putting her seatbelt on I took out my book that I planned on reading for this, almost, nine hour flight. The plane slowly started taking off and my mum was already fast asleep.

***

I read through half my book before I had to use the bathroom. I stood up and walked to the bathroom. I quickly did what I had to and walked back to my seat. I sat down pulling my blanket out of my bag. I laid it over my lap and plugged my head phones into my phone hitting shuffle on my phone. I closed my eyes and let the darkness take over me.

***

I walked into the airport and into a bathroom near the gate. I changed out of my jeans and sweat shirt and into a pair of shorts and an tank top. I walked out and mum was sitting on a bench waiting for me. "Ready to take on Miami?" I laughed giving her a nudge.

"I don't think so. It's quite hot." She replied laughing.

"Don you have clothes to change into?" I asked she shook her head.

"So the house I'm renting for us is right on the beach." She smiled.

"Really?" I asked getting excited.

"Yes. It's seventy four North Boulevard, Miami." She smiled. I nodded my head walking over to baggage claim. I stood waiting for our bags. I saw my bag rolling towards me. I grabbed it and waited for my mums bag. I grabbed her bag and walked over to where she stood by the door. I handed her her bag and we walked out of the airport to the car that was waiting for us. We put our bags in the back climbing into the back seat.

"I can't believe we're doing this mom." I smiled.

"I can't believe it either. I'm not going to be home for a month, I left your father with Jordan. What did I agree to." She laughed. Of course she's already thinking about my sister already. I rolled my eyes just nodding in agreement.

*****

We pulled up at the house and I got out of the car pulling the trunk open. I grabbed our bags and walked to the front door. My mom hand given me a key while we were in the car. I unlocked the door walking into the big house. I set the stuff in the living room and wandering throughout the house.

****

Simon: We need to talk

Me: why what did you do now?

Simon: just call me

I close my door and called Simon putting it on speaker, unpacking my bag.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"Well hello to you too." I giggled.

"No, seriously. Where are you?" He asked now sounding panicked.

"I'm on Mars. Where do you think I am?" I laughed.

"This isn't a joking matter, this is dead serious." He said.

"Okay. What is it?" I asked.

"It's Jordan. She's pregnant. I got her fucking pregnant," he was now crying, well more like balling," what am I going to do? I'm seventeen and she's sixteen. We're too young to have a kid. Plus I've never saw myself having a kid anyway."

"Simon first thing is you need to calm down. Take deep breaths, I can hardly understand you. I understand you got Jordan pregnant, and yes you're way to young and so is she. But I'm all the way across the world, I don't understand what you want me to do." I shrugged even though he couldn't see.

"Can I come stay with you?" He said getting his breathing under control.

"I don't know. I mean we have the room but I have to ask my mum." I said.

"Okay. Can I tell you something?" He asked sniffling.

"Of course." I said.

"I saw myself having kids with you, in like four or twenty five years. Not your sister now, not your sister ever." He said starting to cry again.

"Simon, you know I love you. We've been best friends since, what, year three?" I giggled, "You know it would be awkward though."

"But are you willing to give it a try? Just you and me." He said.

"Of corse I'm willing to try, but I'm afraid it'll ruin everything." I said.

"It won't as long as we love each other." He said and I swear I can hear him smiling.

"Okay. I'll see you when you own to visit Si. And keep me updated on the whole baby thing. I'm going to calm Jordan too." I said.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled hanging up. I dialed Jordan's number sitting on the bed.

"Hello?" She whispered, barely audible.

"Jordan, are you okay? Simon filled me in on everything." I sighed.

"What am I suppose to do?" She cries, I can tell she hasn't stopped crying, and probably won't stop.

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I just want my life to go back to normal. My senior year is coming up, I can't be pregnant with Simon's fucking child." She screamed.

"Jordan it's okay. I know this is difficult,"

"No Taylor! No! You don't understand. You have been pregnant and you never will be because you can't settle on one guy. You will never understand what's happening." She cut me off. Ouch.

"Listen, if you are going to yell at me I'm not going to help you. Simon is coming here soon, so if you have something to tell him than tell him. He isn't taking the news well either. He called me having a panic attack, and just balling his eyes out." I explained.

"Would it be bad if I got an abortion?" She sighed.

"It's up to you. Mom wanted to get an abortion with me, but grandpa talked her out of it. Think about it, I wouldn't have been here and you either." I said, "But it's whatever you want to do."

"Should I tell Simon I plan on doing this?" She asked.

"Yes. It's his child too that you're killing." I sighed.

"Okay. I don't plan on telling mum or dad. And you better not tell mum." She said.

"I won't, I won't. Even though I want to see you get your ass kicked." I laughed. I heard her hang up, I let out a chuckle walking out to the living room to talk to my mum.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey mum. Is it okay if Simon comes lives with us for like the time we're here?" I asked.

"Sure." She said.

"Thank you mum." I laughed pecking her cheek. I texted Simon telling him my mum said it was okay, he was suppose to be here in a week.

***

QOTD: yeah I don't really have one. and you might want to kill me for not updating in like forever but I'm back!!

word count: 1280