3- Overdose of drama

Unedited

I groaned loudly as i tried to get up. The weekend passed way to fast and i hated mondays. Seriously, why this day even existed?After showering and getting dressed, i walked downstairs for breakfast. As soon as a reached the kitchen, i noticed something strange. My mother was still at home and... cooking pancakes? I wasn't just confused...i was loosing my mind! Why my mother was cooking breakfast? She NEVER cooks. We usually just ordered something.

"Mom?" I asked. Curiosity took over me as a approached her.

"Yes darling?" She asked beyond happy. Yup...this is definitely not the stressed,furious mother that i know and love. "Bailando" by Henrique Iglesias was playing on her phone while she danced cheerfully around the room holding the pan.

"Why are you cooking? Are we celebrating something i'm not aware off?" I asked while watching every move she did.

"Nah sweety, momy just feels like cooking and shaking the skeleton a little bit" I furrowed my eyebrows even deeper at the sound of this. What is wrong with her?!

But my thoughts were interruped... because my lovely mother tried to turn around the pancake by throwing it in the air. The problem was cooking isn't one of her many skills and, as you guessed, the pancake endend falling on my face...again. At least it wasn't hot. I'm guessing she accidentally turn the fire of.

Well, one thing i know. Considering my great aim, i'm definitly her daughter.

"OH GOD!" My mother screamed... i'm having déjà vu. "Are you okay sweetheart?" She continued... yes, definetly a déjà vu. Thinking on the bright side, at least this time it was something softer. I smiled at the remambrace.This moments with my mom were rare. I loved to see her smile. If me getting headaches constantly was the way , i was okay with it.

"I'm fine mom" I told her grabing the pancakes and putting on the plate in the table." Smell delicious" I devoured the food with my eyes, trying to cheer her up. Since the accident she was apologizing all the time, but after the words came out of my mouth, she returned the smile excitedly and sat at the table with me.

"So...." She trailed off " I need you to be at home earlier today"

"Why, what's going on?" I asked while eating another piece of pancake

"I invited some friends to come over for dinner. Oh and clean your room when you arrive" She says casually

"Are we having dinner at my room?" I furrowed my eyebrows

"No, but it looks like a hurricane had a fight with a tsunami and the confronting place was your bedroom."I giggled and nodded.

---------------------------------------------------

10...9..8....7....

It was almost finishing. Just 7 seconds until i'm out of this torture. I looked around the class and i realized something interesting. The ones that were not sleeping were with the same mood as i was: Bored.

Seriously, i didn' t understand how teachers simply didn't seem to notice when half of the class is sleeping and the other half is living a really livid nightmare. Thats the effect of Algebra on people.

The bell rung and i felt the need to start singing like high school musical as I made my way to the door, walking past the ammount of people running like it was for their lives. I sighed heavily and opened my locker. Throwing my books in, i was ready to go to my next class. As a turned around, I bumped into someone. I almost felt but a hand caught my wrist tightly, stopping my beautiful ass to met with its lover, floor. A conclusion that I came with after my clumsiness got to another level.