2- First Impressions

Unedited

-------------------------------------------------

"Just think about it! It makes perfect sense!"Nina protested. After school, we came to her house to have a sleepover. The problem was we decided to watch Pretty Little Liars and since that we've been debating for two hours.

"Sure, i mean...Wilden who died ages ago would have a million reasons to torture them.." I said, laying on her comfy bed.

"Its not my fault you don't notice the signs"Nina muttered while spying her cute neighbor through her window.

"Its not my fault you don't notice the signs" I mocked her. The worst part about that, its the fact that is true. Nina is a genius. She guessed that (spoiler) Mona was in the A team after 3 episodes of the damn thing. Her grades consist mostly of A's and she is in a gazillion clubs and was already homecoming queen. Me.. not so much like that. I get a lot of B's and C's, dance like a dying chicken and if a murder decided to chase me, i could be considered a dead girl, because i can only run barely a corner before start fainting. The only thing I can do properly is sing.

"And by the way, when are you going to get new contacts?" Nina asked, looking directly to my glasses. Lets just say they were not so fashionable.

"I don't know. Mom said yesterday that in three days but you know her." She nodded. My mother has a terrible memory. Last night, she literally asked me four times what i wanted for dinner.

"Oh no." My friend saddens looking for something in her bedroom.

"What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"I just remembered i forgot to buy chips and ice cream."She stated sadly

"What?! Nina! There's no movie night without chips! I whinned while giving her an agry glance

"We could just ask pizza and have some doritos" She said uncertain of my answer.

"Um...I think that's good too". I tried not to look disappointed. Although the day was cold, there was no restrictions when it came to ice cream.

"You now what? You're right. Lets buy some food, chip face" A new nickname? okay then.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Are you sure we can just go barging into your brother's room like that?" I asked carefully

"Pfft,sure"Nina said while turning the door handle. Now take it from me: Never go into someone's room without knocking. The following scenes involved a lot of screaming, slaps, screaming and warning.

"OOH MYY GOD!" Nina shouted, wich directed my attetion to her brother. He was in bed. Under a girl. Both almost naked. Thank god i have vision issues.

Chase's eyes widened as he saw both of us stading awkardly in his bedroom's door. He tried to get up and cover himself at the same time but ended falling on the ground.

"What the fuck Nina!! There's a sock on the door!! That is like the universal sign for privacy!!" her brother shouted at us. The poor girl managed to find and put on her dress before passing right trough us and exiting the room.

"There's no sock on the door knob , disturbing idiot. Do you have amnesia or something like that?!" Nina bickered back. God...they're so lovely to each other. While they're were screaming, i brought my hand up and touched my mouth to make sure i wasn't drooling. Her brother was in front of me...half naked. He was dressed only with his pants leaving his magnificent abs uncovered.

Don't judge. The William's had the freaking luck to possess the best genes i had ever seen and although i have great self control, i'm still a teenager with hormones.