** "Like it or not, you're stuck with me" **

"What if we fight all the time?" she asked apprehensively.

"Then I'll stop you and you'll stop me."

"What if both of us fight at the same time?"

"Then we'll stop each other or fight till we no longer can!"

"I'm not kidding, Derek!"

"Neither am I."

She looked at him considering how much of the last conversation he meant and how much he didn't. She looked dubious so he continued, "Tell me, tell me how much more time you need from me. I'll give it to you, no questions asked."

She looked at him questioningly and asked, "Time? What time?"

"How much more time for a spontaneous yes?"

"You think I need more time, Derek? Really?...Baby, I don't."

"Then why not a yes? Are you afraid that when it gets difficult, I am gonna bolt?...Yes, things are going to be difficult at times, but I am not leaving anywhere. Like it or not, you're stuck with me..."

"...Yes."

"What?"

"You asked me to move in with you..."

"...knowing full well how much it means to you, how serious it is for the both of us..."

"Yeah, all that and...YES!"

Derek was the one who looked dubious now. She raised her eyebrows at him and he found his tongue, "Ohkay...umm...you just said yes!"

"Did you not want me to?"

"NO! NO! Of course, I did! I...Wow! We are moving in!"

She smiled ear to ear, hardly believing it herself and said, "Yeah, baby! We are moving in together!"

"Wow! Wait! Wait here a bit, I'm gonna go get your ring", he said and had almost turned when she raised her eyebrows at him again as if to ask why he had a ring, and if he did, why he hadn't already taken it out. He looked at her sheepishly like a kid caught with candy, "I didn't want to freak you out with a ring if it was going to be a no."

"Well, it wouldn't have been a no. Like it or not you're stuck with me..."

He rushed to where she was standing, picked her up and kissed her for a long time. When they came up for air, they were both giddy like teenagers and all they could do was blush, smile, hug and kiss. Late that night before they fell asleep, because it wasn't too soon anymore and because they couldn't freak the other out now, they said they had always wanted to make this magic again and again and be a part of the other for the rest of their lives. And because God isn't cruel like that, He saw to it that they were.

Last flashback, guys!! Just the Epilogue remaining...this story is almost over and I hope you had as much fun reading it as I had writing it. I can't fathom that my first story is actually being read by people. I will be eternally grateful to all you guys!

Let me know your thoughts about this chapter and also about the story. Don't forget to vote, comment, share. Thank you all so much. :)