Why do we do it?

I get asked these questions all the time , Why Do you do it? Why do you wake up at six every morning to go feed a animal? Why do you spend 90% of time with this animal? Why are you  willing to loose your life over this  animal?   Because , When I look at this animal I see my hopes my dreams my friend everything  wrapped into one .  Because I trust this animal I can bond with his animal Let me tell you when I first got my horse spirit He had a abused passed . I spent so much time working on trust working on a bond I remember spending hours a day just sitting in the field waiting and waiting what was I waiting for? I was waiting for that moment when he came to me cause that one little moment was the begging of our journey . When I am on top of him you know 6 feet off the ground on a thousand pound animal My mind goes blank . All my troubles are just gone I feel free like Him and I are the only ones in the world .  and that's why we do it , When you are so passionate about something that's the only thing you care about . we spend 98% of our time thinking about this animal. I'll say everytime I am in class I space out I think about what spirit and I's adventure is going to be when im done .  And for the question Why do you risk your life for this animal? well cause when you are with the animal you feel free you feel you again that you dont care if you get hurt cause you are in the moment .

please comment and vote :)