Chapter 14: Night Out with The Lads

*Niall's point of view*

The boys and I left at about 8 that night. We were held up on Zayn, who decided at the last minute that he wasn't coming anymore.

At the moment, I couldn't care less. More alcohol for me and the rest of the boys.

Once we got to the strip club, Harry grabbed Louis and ran inside.

I'm surprised Louis and Liam turned up. Normally Danielle and Eleanor would be funny about them going to a club, especially a Strip Club..

But meh, # Yolo

When I stepped through the door, the first thing I did was find the bar. I wanted the taste the bitter alcohol running down my throat. Fading all my memories with every sip. Shutting off my brain and just letting the music and drinks take over.

I made my way to one of the female dancers. She was so bloody gorgeous. She had black hair that went down to the middle of her back and bright green eyes. She had an amazing body. I felt attached to her. I sat in one of the chairs next to Harry.

"Shes a beauty. Her name is Cari Banks. I hooked up with her in primary school." he said with a smirk.

" I want her." Harry chuckled. I looked at him confused.

"You can have her, she's easy. Say a few nice words to her and she'll be over heels in love with you."

" I'll keep that in mind." I laughed.

Cari made her way over to where I was sitting. Lust filled her eyes. But I guess she was just doing her job. She strutted over to me, swaying her hips from side to side. As she made her way closer, she leant in towards me.

" Fancy a lap dance ?" Suduction in her voice.

"Yes please." My voice was a little shaky. I could tell she noticed.

" Are you sure ?"

"Yes."

She started to grind on me. Shaking her hips on my growing member. Pleasure filled up my entire body. I reached into my pocket and pulled out a hundred dollar bill and shoved it into her bra. She smirked in response.

We were so oblivious to the people around us. All there was was me, her and a chair.

The way she moved was amazing, each touch sending me closer and closer to the edge.But this was weird. I had an attraction to her. Not like an 'I want to get married to her.'

But, an 'I want to become close to her and find out more about her.'

I worked up my courage and pulled her head closer to mine, then smashed my lips to hers. She responded instantly. I heard little moans escape her mouth. I loved the effect I was having on her.

" Can I have your number? " She mumbled into the kiss.

Well hello good times.

" Sure baby. Come home with me after your shift is up." My voice was husky and deep. I knew

She liked it.

" Anything for you baby." She moaned.

--

--

--

--

--

--

*Skip to after the show because it's boring and yeah.....*

---