The bad boy type

" a smile, shows happiness.
A cry, shows needed care.
A laugh, shows washed away anger.
A sigh, shows problems.

But a life,

SHOWS EVERYTHING.....

Quotes by me "

* Flashback *

Kindergarten. A start for school.

Some girls were playing with boys.

I walked up to them, but they looked and gasped at me.
I was wearing a flower dress that caught mud.

" can i join? " i pleaded.

" no!! " all the girls said while sticking out their tongues at me. They laughed all at me.

Suddenly, all the boys walked towards me.

" you can join us! " they exclaimed.

~ grade school ~

" Natalie!! Go back!! " Reggie yelled while holding back a frisbee, ready to throw.

I ran back as he threw the frisbee, i caught it. This time, i was one of them now.

* end of flashback *

That was grade school, two years ago. Year 5.

Sorry for late introduction. My deepest apologies.

Hi, i'm Natalie Taylor Roses, one of the boys. I have blonde golden-brown hair and green eyes.

And i'm moving far away, somehow you can count with your fingers how long i'm traveling.

Here's me, for instance.

Sitting in the passenger's seat, listening to music, with a bag of jellybeans in my hand, sleeping.

I had the most wonderful dream ever.

* Dream *

I was walking through the school halls, wearing red while everyone wore black.

I searched through the crowd, but did not find my pair..

As i was about to give up, a hint of red walked passed by me..

As I ran towards him, instead, i woke up.

* end of dream *

Now this year, i'm trying to be myself or i'll never be the dream daughter of father's eyes.

He likes my older brother, as his dream son, Jack.
Well, eventually me and Jack are close. Really, super close.

The last time i broke up with my boyfriend, Reggie, Jack beat the shit out of Reggie.

What? He's not that protective.

Alright i admit it he is. But, i also have a super major problem. You see, i have this adapted slut sister or the becoming dream daughter of dad's eyes. I'll explain it.

There's me, a good girl who gets high scores and good grades. The people kind-of girl.

And there's Imelda, my elder slut sister, who thinks she's innocent all the time. Me, Mom, Jack , Marissa and Andrew hate her. The only person who loves her in the family is dad. Literally. She gets low grades and bad scores but parties is her specialty.

But why can't dad see that i'm here?

I am the daughter who cared about him.

I am the daughter who's always there to comfort him.