the bad boy type [ 3 ]

So here it is!! Don't forget, VOTE me!!
Not bad right?

With love and sincere to you,
Author Rosy

~*~

" wake up! "

I looked up to see Lizzie, on my face. It was raining hard.

" alright!! I'm up! " i yelled. She giggled and went up her bed.

As i stood up,a surprise was waiting around the corner.

" you look so cute when you sleep Natalie. " his voice said sending me chills up my spine.

" Aaron, what are you doing here? " i sighed.

" this is my sister's room, so whatever's hers, is mine too. So i have the right to go in here. " he smirked. I rolled my eyes as he playfully smirked.

" you heading down for breakfast? " Lizzie said while putting on her jacket coz it was freaking cold.

" yeah. " me and Aaron said in sync.

As Lizzie left the room,

" get out. " i warned.

" alright. Chill. " he smirked. He walked out the door as i sighed.

~*~

" Natalie!! "

I turned around to see, Jessica.

" hey. " i said.

" who's your roommate? Mines Johnnie. A.K.A, my soon to be boyfriend. " she said while twirling her light-brown hair.

" Lizzie Caravaggio? The one who has- " i said. Before i could continue, Jessica cut me off.

" Lizzie Caravaggio. I know that girl. " she said like remembering a memory.

" yeah. Why? " i said.

" it started long time ago... " she said.

* Flashback *

A monday crisp cold night.

The scene took place at a gruesome party.
Jessica walked through the crowd searching for a face. But she couldn't find it.

As she opened the bathroom,

Sh saw her shirtless boyfriend with his arms around Lizzie Caravaggio. They were kissing like there was no tomorrow.

Jessica, gasped.

Jessica left the door fighting back the tears, trying to struggle the pain.

* end of flashback *

" tell me why Jessica? " i asked.

" she's the cause... " Jessica sighed. Before she could continue, someone walked towards us.

" hi Natalie! I see you're with Jessie. " she smiled. But her smiled faded as Jessica rolled her eyes at her.

It was Lizzie.

" what are you doing here? " they both said in sync.

" guys calm down. " i sighed. Instead, they started yelling at each other. I set them apart and tried to be their boundary. Then, Mr. Hero came to the rescue.

" hey both of you! " he said while grabbing Lizzie. I grabbed Jessica .

" stay out of this Aaron!! " Lizzie yelled. He suddenly took out a can of spray and sprayed it on Lizzie and she passed out. Suddenly, he walked towards Jessica.