The bad boy type [ 8 ]

So, do you guys like Lizzie? Is Jessica the innocent one? In this chapter, you'll surely hate Lizzie. She's a total liar. I said too much?

With love and sincere to you,
Author Rosy

~*~

* Jessica *

Does love has risks?

Yes.

Will we take it?

Depends on you.

Do we ever stop loving someone who we really care about?

I don't know.

I went to the lunch room while brushing off invisible dirt on my black skinny jeans. I walked in my sneakers while placing my hands into both pockets after taking a glance at Johnnie.

Why is he so perfect? Why does everyone love him?
He's sweet, funny, caring, mischievous sometimes,

But most of all, he's the person who you really want to fall in love with.....

Suddenly, a girl walked towards him.

She was wearing a sleeveless flower pattern dress with a beautiful sequin on it. She had six inch high heels that shivered up my spine.

I knew that girl.

I totally knew. It was so easy to recognize her.

She was the girl in the bus with Nathan! What is she doing now with Johnnie?

" hi Johnnie! " she squealed. " so, who's your roommate? "

" someone. " he smirked.

" is she special to you? " the girl asked.

" yeah. " he answered. What? No. It can't possibly be.

" so what's special about her? " she smiled.

" I think i'm in love with her. " he said.

Huh? I thought... he thought... he said.... i said..

I'm confused... is he really in love with me? I thought Dennett was the only one in love with me.

Yeah Dennett was my ex-boyfriend. Until that bitch Lizzie came.

"It's the truth Jessica. Accept he's really in love with you. " someone whispered.

No. I'm hallucinating or something?!?!! I won't believe it!!

" its okay Jessica. Its true. You're not Hallucinating. " the voice whispered again.

I instead stood there, as he saw me.

" Jessica? " he said surprisingly.

" hi- hi Johnnie. " i stuttered.

" how long have you been- been there? " he asked.

" a long time ago? " i said while scratching my neck with a cheesy smile. His face was in fear. He ran away fast. The girl from the bus walked up to me.

" so, i'm Johnnie's sister, Janella Mcartney. " she smiled. " and, keep my brother safe please? "

We mistaken her.

She's not a mean bitch, she's a kind sweet-hearted girl with a handsome brother.

" yeah. I'm Jessica Denver by the way. " i said. She chuckled and walked away.