the bad boy type [ 2 ]

Hey guys. Late night music calms down your pain in the ass. Anyway, here it is!!

With love and sincere to you,
Author Rosy

~*~

Two things that are awkward happening to me.

One, THE Nathan Skies is on the bus with me.

Two, i actually peed in my pants, but no one seems to notice. :D

i closed my eyes letting the air shut in while sighing occasionally.

Suddenly, Jessica tapped on my shoulder.

" hey, he's insisting you to sit with him. " she said while pointing to someone.

She was pointing to Nathan.

Awkward.

Suddenly, a girl walked in front of Nathan.

She had dark blonde hair and hazelnut eyes. She wore a blue jacket and a purple dress. She was wearing six inch high heels.

" hi Nathan! " she squealed. Nathan rolled his eyes and shrugged. " can i sit with you? You see, my bestfriend's boyfriend is here. And they're sitting together. So why don't we? "

" sure. Whatever. " he groaned. He moved his bag but he kept it still on the seats like a boundary from them both.

She kept batting her eyelashes and acting like she's cute.

Does this girl actually thinks Nathan is noticing her?
He barely won't even take a look at her face.

The most hilarious thing that happened was flipping her hair and a few strands poked Nathan's eye.

He winced in pain and me and Jessica laughed. As the girl looked at us, we turned away and pretended there was a funny video on the cellphone.

She looked at Nathan back and apologized.

Poor Nathan.

~*~

I was sleeping while listening to music.

* Dream *

As i walked around, i searched for the guy in red. As i saw him, i ran to him to see who he was.

Then, i woke up.

* end of dream *

I woke up, checked my bag and pulled out a bag of sour candy worms. I ate one by one as i looked at my surroundings.

Everyone sleeping on th bus except me. Pitch black but lighted sometimes whem cars pass by.

My eyes turned around at the corner, found Nathan sleeping peacefully. I glanced at the girl, who was lying on his lap.

I got up slowly and tipi-toed to Nathan's seat.

I pulled the girl's head by hair and let her fall on her bag. Nathan's face becamed more relaxed as she got off his lap.

" there. Comfortable already? " i said , referring to Nathan sleeping.

A smirk began to appear on his freakin' cute face.

I ran away to my seat and pretended that i was sleeping.

I opened my eye a little bit to see Nathan smiling at himself as he saw the girl was off his lap. He looked at me and sighed.

He went back to sleep peacefully. I opened my eyes, because my stomach was starting to burn. I drank water and ate my cheese sandwich.

~*~

I popped a breath mint in and listened to " love me like you do " by ellie Goulding.

I tried staying awake, staring at the lampposts we passed by. I checked my watch.

4:53 A.M.

Sunrise is almost gonna start. I played on my cellphone and stared at the window. Jessica woke up and ate her licorice sticks.

" so your awake already. Don't worry. We're almost there. " she smiled. We played on our cellphones and took shots of people sleeping and snoring. The nost funniest pic we got was the girl sleeping next to Nathan had saliva dripping from her mouth.

Hehe. :D

~*~

" everyone!! Get off the bus!! "

I grabbed my bag and walked out. I wore my leather black jacket and a purple-white striped tank top and a purple bubble skirt. I listened to music while chewing my mentos.

I walked through the school grounds freely as i could. As i pushed the corridor doors, my wedges made echoes on the marble floors.

The typical American high school happenings.

Students opening their lockers to grab a book or something. Students walking around , sometimes running.

And don't forget the students making out in the corners. Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand.

" hey, wait up! " Jessica yelled. " so where you heading? "

" actually, finding my room. " i smiled. As we walked to the room key workers, which they call RKW, students lined up.

~*~

" hello, a room for Natalie Roses? "

" yes. Here's your keys. " she said whilst handing it.

" too bad we're not roommates. " Jessica sighed. She walked away to her room while i headed towards mine.

~*~

" hi. I'm Natalie Roses. " i said. The girl smiled and me.

" Lizzie. Lizzie Caravaggio. " she smiled. I shook hands with her. " so, you new here? "

" yeah. " i said while placing my box on my bed. I hung my posters and fluffed my pillows.

She did her work while i did. Finally, i placed my picture of me at my old school. It wasn't that fun though. It was the best.

I laid on my bed as i rested.

~*~

I rushed to th next building to the library. I searched through books as my fingers flipped pages. Suddenly, i bumped someone.

" i'm so sorry.. i wasn't look- " i said picking up the book. Before i could continue, i saw another ANGEL.

he had the face of a Angel, but the body of a god. He had bright blue eyes and a mischievous smirk.

" uhh..... sorry? " i said kindly.

" don't worry. It was my fault. I should've watch where was i going. " he said. " Aaron. Aaron Caravaggio. "

" Natalie. Natalie Roses. " i said. Hey, that reminded me. " do you have a sister? "

" yeah. Why? " he asked.

" she's my roommate. Lizzie? " i said. He nodded and chuckled as he lead me to my room.

" see you tomorrow, Aaron. " i smiled.

" see you to tomorrow, Natalie. "

~*~

I couldn't stop thinking about Aaron. But that reminds me......

Where's Nathan now?

~*~

Hey guys!!

Thank you xo much for reading the story!!

Did you like it!! Oh my gosh!! She met Aaron!

Meeting new people huh?

Ok. Did you had a great day? Tell me all about it on private chat. If you have a problem, i can solve it.
Just consult your expert here. Char.

Hope more blessings will come to you!!

With love and sincere to you,
Author Rosy Alice