Chapter 19

Lauren noticed how Camila held onto her arm. She knew what this meant. Although she liked the way Camila was suddenly so possessive of her, she knew this could not be happening. She then realized she still hadn't answer his question.

"I.. Would love to." She finally answered. Instantly she felt Camila grip her arm more tightly. She glanced at the younger one and saw the fire in her eyes. Luis didn't seem to notice anything as she smiled. "Okay then let's go." He said and put his hand out for her to take it.

Noticing the tension between all of them, Niall decided to step in. "We are also hungry let's make it a group dinner date." He didn't really suggest it, more stated. Luis looked at him confused. "Actually.. I.. Wanted.." He began but Lauren cut him off. "Yeah let's go." She also didn't like the idea of being alone with him.

They went into this fancy restaurant and all sat down at a table for eight person. Zayn sat next to Camila obviously. Lauren noticed how he had draped his arm around her and she couldn't help but feel a little burned up.

The whole evening was spent nicely with them casually talking. Dinah would ofcourse observe her ship and notice how Lauren would sneak glances at Camila every now and then. She also saw all the jealousy between the two girls. She sometimes chuckled to herself when she saw how Luis attempted to flirt and joke with Lauren but she looked like she didn't care. She didn't pay attention to him and when he joked she would just say 'mmm' and nod before turning her attention back to the food. Or.. Camila.

Lauren felt irritated by Luis his behavior. All the time he was demanding her attention and she didn't even find him that interesting. No, she much preferred the girl sitting across from her. But she was talking to Zayn and laughing and she hated it. It made her angry. She wanted to be that for Camila. Dinah had told her they broke up. But it sure didn't seem like it. Rolling her eyes she finished her food.

Camila laughed with Zayn about Luis. They used nicknames for him. "She's jealous mate I'm telling you." Zayn whispered in her ear. Camila laughed. "Yes that was my plan."

Suddenly Camila's blood started to boil. She saw how Luis placed his hand on her knee. She got angry with the minute because Lauren didn't seem to mind it. She actually did. But she wanted to let Camila burn. It worked. "Aren't you a little too forward?" Camila started to throw shade. She said that as she casually sipped from her drink. Luis looked at her confused. "I know Lauren for quite some time now. And she hadn't swept my hand away so.." He raised his eyebrow. Camila didn't like his attitude. "So so!" She mocked him. "So, don't touch her." She said anger laced in her tone. She looked him dead in the eye. Lauren had to force herself not to smile. She was so happy that Camila was like this because it meant she liked Lauren. And that was a good thing.. But also a bad one. She liked Lauren! She thought to herself. "I can speak for myself, Camz." Lauren decided to cut in causing Luis to grin at Camila.

"Obviously you can't if you let him touch you like that." Camila spat. Everyone around the able grew uncomfortable. This was starting to get out of hand. Lauren's whole demeanor changed. Suddenly she didn't want to smile anymore she stood up from the table. "Maybe I want him to touch me like that!" She slammed her hand on the table. "Well then get a room!" Camila said back looking into Lauren's eyes. They were staring into each others eyes intensely. No one at the table dared to stop them, even Luis seemed to be a little scared now.

"You can't decide that for me. Sit down and listen. I'm older than you little shit!" Lauren spat at her. "Well you sure don't act that way huh?" Camila smirked at her causing the older woman to grow even more angry with her. "And how do you act? I wanted this evening for myself but you had to stalk me!" She threw at her. "Well I'm not the one touching a young girl inappropriate." Camila said and crossed her arms. Lauren just stared at her. "Well I didn't fucking choose this!" She said after a moment of just looking at Camila in pure disbelief. She couldn't believe the Cuban girl had been to her like this. Not being able to control her emotions she walked away from the table into the bathroom.