Chapter 2

Hey so I still haven't figured out exactly what I'm gonna do but I have a good idea so here goes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2

Matt started out nice but as we hung out he kinda turned into a jerk. He started flirting with Izzy and I. When we weren't interested he got pissed off.

After awhile of getting to know Scott and Matt we left. Izzy and I walked back over to the house to have dinner which I was hoping for Will had already order but I bet he hasn't. And of course, when we got home he hadn't ordered the pizza so Izzy and I ordered two Meat lovers. Stuffed crust pizzas and two orders of cheesy bread.

When the doorbell rang I went to answer it thinking it was the pizza guy. It turned out to be Scott. He had come over to apologize for how Matt was acting while we were over there. So I said," have you had dinner yet? We ordered a bunch of pizza. And you could meet my older brother. Maybe you to could be friends."

"Sure I'll text my mom and let her know I'm gonna eat here and hang out for a while."

"Ok come one in." Right as I was about to shut the door the pizza guy pulled up. I gave him the money for the pizza and told him to keep the change. Scott was behind me and grabbed the pizzas right as I was about to.

I said," You don't have to do that I can get it, your a guest."

"I maybe a guest but I owe you because of my brother's behavior."

"Ok well follow me then."

"Alright, lead the way."

I lead him into the kitchen where Izzy and Will were waiting. We walked through the door to find the two making out. I coughed and they both jumped away from each other. "Will, this is Scott Drift. Scott, this is my older brother."

Scott said," Nice to meet you, Will. I hear we are in the same grade."

Will replied as he reached into one of the pizza boxes pulling out the biggest piece," Yes I believe so. Nice to meet you too."

I said," Geez Will, save some for us!"

"Of course Niki," he replied in a mocking voice.

"Whatever," I said to Will, then to Scott," Here's a plate, help yourself."

Scott said," Thanks, Niki."

We had a great time, he stayed until almost midnight. We just ate pizza, talked, and then watched a movie. He probably would have stayed longer but his mom texted saying it was time to go home. So as he walked out he asked," What are you guys doing tomorrow?"

I said," I'm not sure how about I text you in the morning and let you know."

After trading numbers, Scott said," Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow, hopefully!"

"Alright, Bye."

Izzy said," Bye."

And Will who was already upstairs shouted," Bye see ya later, bro."

With that Scott left and Izzy and I made our way up to my room. We got in our pajamas of short shorts and tank tops and climbed in bed falling asleep to Pandora.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you guys liked it. I will hopefully post soon but tomorrow I have a field trip and Friday my school is having a practice lockdown and then a Bomb drill.

Vote

Comment

Fan

Share

Love,

Cassie <3