Underestimate

Troyes POV-

I watch Tyler across the room playing with himself, moaning out whimpers of what I can recall- my name. He told me only moments before this satanic punishment that I was going to be forced to watch while handcuffed to our bed and strapped down at the ankles all because of him catching me checking out this older guy earlier today.

At first I thought he was joking but nope. He literally dragged me by my hoodies pull strings, undressed me, then finally came to an end, making sure I couldn't escape my current position. That fucking rat.

All I want to do is beg him to let me go, to let me out of these fucking obnoxious restraints so I can fuck him raw for what he's doing to me. Though, that's what he wants, and I'm not gonna break.. Well not yet anyways.

In a way I find this a little funny on my part, because do you remember when he said It'd be my turn to be Locked up and I just denied it? Yeah, well here I am. This little shit doesn't know what he's doing, and when I get out he's gonna pay.

-

Tyler starts to notice me drifting off into space - me thinking of punishments - and purposely moans Louder, "Just like that Troye.." My attention flops, immediately looking at his agape mouth and closed shut eyes. I Try my god damn hardest to look away, but just the perfect way he runs his conveniently long fingers softly over his enlarged shaft. For a second he stops at his head and rubs his thumb over the tip, causing him to arch his back and gasp out.

"Troye!" He spits in his hand a bit for some lubricant and then whimpers breathlessly as he actually starts to jerk himself off to me, moving his hand up and down his shaft. Surprising myself I chuckle a bit at the scene thinking how completely something can be torturing, yet can be something so arousing.

Oh boy, he doesn't know who he's fucking with. Literally.
-

Tyler's POV-

My pulse has probably risen to a very dangerous level, I mean I'm
doing something that is completely outrageous for a shy, secluded person like me. Though I don't know. I started this with a shit ton of confidence and dominance, but now I feel as if this was the most stupidest idea I have ever in my life, came up with and trust me there has been plenty and yeah this tops it off. But I kinda think this might be worth the pleading look on his face, that he obviously doesn't know he has.

He deserves this, especially after I caught him eye fucking that Tall-ish, blond South African guy at Playlist Live. What's that guy's name, Caspar? Who knows, but that's kinda like cheating right? Yeah.. yeah that's cheating.

"How long are you gonna keep me locked up and forced to watch you sexually please yourself when it should be me?" I abruptly stop my hand movements loosing the pleasurable feeling and look over at Troye with a deadpan expression, "Until I hear you begging."

I get back to work, clamping my eyes shut and pumping erection repetitively until yet again being Interrupted by Troye. "You're wasting your time." Looking up at him I raise a brow, very curious as to why I'm 'wasting' my time. So I challenge him, "And how may I be doing that?"

He look down at himself and then looks back up at me, running his eyes over my body making me blush. The sigh that escaped his mouth showed defeat and I got a little excited to say the least.

"Fine." He paused most likely thinking if it was worth it, "Please let me out of these restraints, I want to touch you so bad and make you feel so good. I want you to cum all over me and make me taste you and I want you to lead me however you want to. I can't take the agony in watching you please yourself when it should be me. So please, I'm begging you to let me out."

A/N ----------

💙I honestly love you guys to death.💙