Pranks and Emotions.

Okay.. Fourth chapter.. Please comment and tell me how it is.. I seriously need feedback since it is my first time... 

Happy Reading!!!

Cheers!!!

ALICE ;) ;D 

                                                                 * * * 

Zayn was lying on the floor, unconscious. All the others were huddled around him trying to wake him up. Oh MY God! Zayn!

I rushed over, and kneeled beside him, pushing Harry and Niall out of the way. “Zayn! Zayn! Oh MY god!!”

I went into emergency mode.

“Liam, call the doctor. Harry, get some sugar dissolved in water. Niall, call Paul. Louis, DON’T call Zayn’s mom.”

Liam started searching his pockets. “I can’t find my cell!”

 “Damn it! Okay.. Here’s my cell.. There’s an emergency hospital number in that…”I chucked him my phone and turned to Niall.

“Have you called Paul yet?”

“No, I can’t find his number…”

“WHAT?” Don’t you have him on emergency dial?”

“No.. I have my ma, my pa, li’l ol’ Greggy, cousin Poo Poo, Nandos…” Someone snickered in the background.

“UGH!! Harry? Did you get the--Where’s Harry?” As I turned around looking for Harry, someone held my waist from behind.

“AAAHHH!” I screamed.

“Relax, Tal.” Zayn’s quiet voice came.

“Oh God! This is NOT funny! YOU SCARED ME!!” I screamed again, hitting Zayn’s chest. The evil, brat!

All the others had fallen to the floor, laughing silently. Niall had tears streaming down his face.

Louis was holding his phone up, indicating he had recorded the whole thing.

Ugh! Those idiots!

*Zayn’s P.O.V*

That was priceless. Completely awesome! I mean, she was so worried! She cares about me. But she’s just not sure in which way.

Right now I’m holding her in my arms, stopping her from lunging at Lou. This feels right. But it would feel MUCH better if she weren’t trying to fight me.

“Why did you do that?” she suddenly became quiet.

Uh, oh. This was bad. Whenever she became quiet like meant I was in trouble.

“Aww, C’mon! It was just a joke!” I couldn’t tell her the real reason of course.

“Whatever it was, it was not funny! And don’t you dare put in on Twitter!” She barked at Louis.

Louis’ mouth twitched, revealing a mischievous smile.

“Good Idea!”

He tapped furiously on his phone, and soon there was a ping! sound from all our phones. Apparently he had tagged everybody.

I let go of Tal, knowing she couldn’t do anything now, and took out my own phone.

@Louis_Tomlinson Scary morning for @talliewoods. She thought @zaynmalik had fainted! Aww, aren’t they cute!?! #cutebffs

And he had posted the video.

Immediately there were a thousand tweets and retweets.

@zayn_my baby OMG! U two shld TOTALLY get together!!

@1dmylife Are u together? Zayn, u shld ask her out!! She cares abt you!!

@zaynie1d OMG! OMG! This is out in d open? UR DATING!?! :D <3

And many more...

Mission accomplished.

I looked up to see how Tal was reacting and to my surprise she was laughing.

“Oh MY God! Your fans are crazy! They think we are dating!! HAHA! Oh MY god!” She was hitting the ground with her fist. Louis looked at me. I guess to see if I was okay.

I’m fine. Yeah, I’m completely okay. I guess.

 “Okay, guys. Forget that.. What do you want to do?” I changed the subject before I broke down or anything else happened. This was SO NOT working the way I wanted it to be.

*Natalie’s P.O.V*

Oh My God! That was weird. I went from angry to hysterics in a minute. I have to hand it Louis, he has a way of lightening the mood.

That was SOO funny! Me and ZAYN?!? DATING?!? Oh GOD!

When I finally recovered from my hysterics, everybody was giving suggestions on what to do.

“Clubbing?”Harry has a weird mind. Clubbing? NOW? At eleven in the morning? He’s obviously weird… Okay, Natalie.. That proves that he is soo not your type… Yep. I mind talk to myself…

“NO!!! HAZZABEAR!! YOU PROMISED WE CAN GO BOWLING!!!!” Louis wailed. That boy is NOT human. No way. He should define mood swings.

“Okay, Okay.. We’ll go bowling.. But I have to book the arcade first, so you can watch a movie or something now and we’ll go after lunch..” Liam intervened.

Book the arcade? I and Viv looked at each other. Oh right.. The fans..  I had forgotten Viv was here. Oh god! I’m so selfish. I immediately went over and stood beside her. She hadn’t spoken the whole time. I guess she was overwhelmed by the turn of events.

“Okay.. We’ll watch a movie… What do you want to watch?” Harry looked around at everybody.

“HARRY POTTER!!” I and Zayn screamed, diving for the middle of the couch, the most comfortable area. Niall, Viv and Louis sat at our feet. Niall had popcorn, coke and FOUR BURGERS in front of him, ( I can’t even have that much for dinner, he’s having it as a snack… Wow!!) and Louis was stretched out beside Viv on my right. Liam got in beside Zayn.

We decided on Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.

As the movie, started I felt somebody put an arm around my shoulders. Assuming it was Zayn, I leaned back comfortably. But no, Zayn didn’t have such a broad arm nor did this hand feel familiar to me. I turned to see Harry on my other side. HE was the one keeping an arm around me.

Oh My God! Harry Styles has his arm around me! Shut up, Natalie! He’s a player, you absolutely CANNOT think of him like that!

But he has his arm around ME!

Yeah, but he must be doing that with hundreds of other girls.. Just stop it!

But look at his eyes! Such sincere, kind eyes! Eyes are the opening to one’s soul, he has a kind soul…

Where did THAT come from? Okay, random thought… Dismiss it! DISMISS IT!

NO! Its okay to like someone! Admit it, you like Harry…

Ugh! I LIKE Harry…

“What was that? I didn’t get you…” Harry leaned closer.

“Uh, no! I was just saying that Harry realizes he likes Ginny…” I covered up. Oh MY god! I had almost said that aloud!!