Chapter 19

Two Weeks.

Fourteen Days.

Three Hundred and Thirty Six Hours.

No Texts.

No Calls.

Nothing...

I was breaking at the core, but I couldn't stand to make two friends bicker because of me anymore. I hadn't even watched television to avoid seeing their faces. I was a crying mess, but I had to make a point.

I had blocked all incoming notifications except from my mum, Marien, and my boss. I wanted to unblock everything, however, I knew if I did I would fall back to him.

So I immediately unblocked everything because I wanted that. I wanted to want Harry back. I wanted him to want me back.

Ugh, I'm so cliche.

As soon as I did, I had millions of emails, twitter notifications, everything.

NarryBae: He's so sad anymore. What's wrong Niall?

SimplyHazza: He's a mess without you, you better not have hurt my baby.

Harry_Styles: Torn.

Harry_Styles: Please, let me hold you again.

Yep. I had messed up.

I couldn't watch him fall apart anymore. I found his contact and called him. Almost immediately, he picks up frantically.

"Niall? Is that really you?" I couldn't find words to say. "Niall, please answer me if it's really you and not some joke..." I could tell he was about to cry.

"Harry..." was all I could say before tears flooded over my eyelids. He began to cry too.

"It's okay baby, I'm on my way to you right now." He was gone and I could feel my heart dance. Harry still cared for me, he still wanted an us. He still loved me.

I began to scramble to make it look as if I hadn't been so down. I'm sure he'd know that was a lie once he seen the mess I was right now. I had no idea where he was coming from and not even ten minutes later, Harry was turning the key and barging in.

"Niall?" he called as I ran towards him, wrapping my arms around him sobbing. He pulled me as close to him as humanly possible, but still it felt like it wasn't enough.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I can't do this anymore. I need you.." I cried more. He shushed me and kissed me. I knew that Harry was happy to hear that and I was as equally excited to have said it.

"I'ts okay Niall, I will never let you go again ever."

Finally about an hour later, we had calmed down. Harry and I was laying in my bed, my head on his chest while my hands drew circles on his stomach through his shirt. Harry was rubbing his hand on my back. We hadn't spoken, but nothing could had been said in that time to justify how we felt.

"Niall, I'm hungry and I know you are too." Almost as if on cue, my stomach rumbled as a definite yes. He chuckled as he stood from the bed, placing a kiss on my forehead before leaving the room. It wasn't long after I heard the cabinets being opened and the range begin to sizzle. The flavours eventually wafting into my nose and brought my body into the kitchen.

"Smells so good Harry." I declared as he turned and wrapped his arms around me, nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"It's just pancakes and sausage. I figured breakfast would be good right now." I smiled and went into the lounge room and turned on the tv. It wasn't much longer that Harry was bringing our plates for us to eat. He turned off the television and I groaned.

"I was watching that..." Harry laughed, placing my food in front of me and setting opposite to me on the couch.

"I wanna talk. I really want you to listen too." I could tell he was being serious.

"O-okay."

"I want you to move in with me. I want you to share my house and everything inside it with me. I want to come home off of tours and find you home waiting for me. I want to make a life with you. Whether that life lasts a year or for all of eternity. I want you, Niall Horan, to be mine."

I was flabbergasted to say the least. I knew I couldn't take advantage of Harry, but I wouldn't be. Louis on the other hand, he would make it known about how he felt.

"What about Louis?" Harry looked pissed.

"Fuck Lou. If he won't understand that this is what I want, then he'll have to get over it." I dared not to mention that again. I just nodded.

"If I did?" Harry was already smiling, "What about work?"

"I'd take you. However, I wasn't thinking about you working either..."

"Harry, I couldn't just live there for free."

"Sure you can!" he exclaimed. He was being childish, I couldn't help but giggle.

"I still want to work. I'd feel bad for leaving Marcus and Julia-"

"They would all be welcomed. You could still work for Julia, watching Marcus and all that. See, you could do that instead of Tesco's. Marien would be allowed over whenever too." I was smiling at how welcoming he was.

"Let's talk more about all that later, okay?" He nodded.

"You're not going to be able to talk me out of this one Horan. Mark my word, you will be moving in with me by the end of the week. Even if that requires the movers to pack you away like a piece of furniture, you will be in my home come this weekend." I playfully slapped his arm.

"You'd have to catch me first Styles," I said as I sprang to my feet,  running towards the bedroom. Harry was hot on my heels, lifting me up from behind, as he tossed me on to the bed. We wrestled for a while until his lips connected with mine. I could feel the kiss deepen, however, no one made a stop for what would happen.

Harry kissed down my jawline, making circular motions with his tongue as he grazed and nipped at my skin. I could feel goosebumps popping up all over my body as he slid my tee up and over as he did the same to himself. The warmth of his skin against mine shot electricity through my body as he began kissing further down my abdomen, my fingers nothing but a mess in his hair.

"Harry," I gasped as he began kissing the area right above the hem of my briefs. Ever so often making it a point to inch the briefs down further along with my pajama pants. I could feel his wet tongue teasing lick here and there, making me aroused more and more. It wasn't long until Harry had managed to slip my entire lower wear off. He came back up once more to kiss me before returning to my lower half.

Taking me into his mouth, my eyes rolled back and forth as his tongue lolled around the head. I gripped the bed sheets, light moans forcing their way up through my throat.....