Chapter 26

Day of Tour.....

This is it.

The last time I will wake up in his arms.

The last time I will kiss his lips.

The last time I will be safe and warm.

The last time I will feel whole...

I lie awake on my back, Harry pulled tightly into my chest as last nights naughtiness danced through my mind. I didn't wanna move or breathe. I was too afraid Harry would wake up and be taken from me. Like at any moment the boys would bust through the door and sweep him away forever. I've done this before when he left for a few weeks on tour in the beginning, but something really hurt about it now.

It hurt to think someone else might take his attention.

"Ya know boo, when you're thinking crazy thoughts your heart beats really fast," his soft spoken grumble broke through my train of thoughts. I chuckled.

"'M not thinking crazy thoughts," I lied.

"You're heart beats really fast when you lie too." I sighed in defeat.

"It's nothing babe, no worries." I try to put on the best smile I could.

"Is it about the tour?" I nodded. I could hear him sigh as he shifted on his side, his elbow propping him up while he faced me.

"Babe, I promise you I will call everyday, face time, whatever you want. Just one call away-"

"If you're not busy elsewhere." I sat up, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Niall, what the hell are you trying to say?"

"You know Harold."

"What? That I'm going to cheat on you with some one night stand because my dick gets hard?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Fucking ridiculous," Harry muttered, shoving the covers off of him as he stood up. He was about to walk away when,

"Don't go. Please? Just, just tell me it's going to be okay." I whimpered, tears stinging my blue eyes.

"Niall, baby, I can promise you the moon and unless you believe it too, you're going to feel like I'm lying." He crouched down next to me on the bed, taking my face in his hands, pressing soft kisses to my cheeks.

"Will I get to see you any in person?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Of course babe. At least a few times a month. Until the American leg of the tour. Then, it'll be now and again when I can fly out to see you." I nodded, wrapping my arms around his waist as he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry baby."

"I'm sorry too. Do you still love me?"

"Always bear."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now around late afternoon hours, the boys were all around as they were leaving for the airport. Marien was here, for emotional support of course, not just for Louis. She was saying goodbye to the rest of the boys and it was just me and Louis. Louis waved me over to the kitchen, making sure to keep it quiet.

"Niall, I wanna say thank you for everything and that I am sorry for anything I did to break you guys up."

"Louis, it's fine mate, we've done made up for it." I smiled and hugged him. He seemed really tense at first, but relaxed moment s later and hugged me tightly back.

"Ahem," Harry cleared his throat.

Louis jumped away from me, blushing like a fool.

"Sorry, did I interrupt something here?" he playfully smirked at us.

"Shut it." I told him, he wrapped an arm around my waist, kissing my neck.

"Ew, save it for the bedroom." Louis acted disgusted, but you could tell he was happy for Harry.

Now, if only there was someone to make him happy.

Harry was telling everyone it was time to head to the airport to catch their flight ,getting everyone into the van that was waiting outside, including Marien and I. I snuggled under Harry's arm the entire way to the airport. Of course, the place was loaded with paparazzi, the snaps of cameras growing louder as we cam to a complete stop. The first van had all the security team inside. They were the first ones out to control the crowd of fans and paps.

"You gonna be okay?" Harry asked, knowing I grew anxious with larger crowds, especially ones where they would yell mean and rude things.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." I shakily said. Before I could react, the doors were opened and we were filing out one by one. Harry immediately locked hands with me, pulling me along with him as we hurried inside, not stopping for anyone or anything. Once the doors were closed, the noise stopped and you could hear a ladies voice over the intercom talking about flights.

We went through security which seemed to take longer than it needed to have been. Harry was still intertwined with me, pulling me right along without a care in the world. For a moment I felt safe and happy. When we arrived to the gate, we still had five minutes before the flight would begin boarding. Harry quickly turned around and engulfed me in a hug, making my eyes burn with tears.

"I love you so damn much. I promise you I will come back for you." I could hear it in his voice as it wavered that he too was crying.

"I know babe. I love you so much too, I don't want to let you go." I began to cry at this point.

"I know, I hate to leave you. I swear one day it'll just be us, we'll buy a hideaway house and just live there until we die. I promise that I will wait for you as long as you wait for me, okay?

"I'll wait a thousand years for you Harry."

Just then, the lady announced their flight was now boarding, pulling us apart one last time. Harry quickly looked around and once it was clear, he smashed his lips to mine. Even if it was just a second, it was enough to fuel me for a lifetime.

"I love you Niall Horan."

"I love you Harry Styles."

And for the second time in my life, he walked away. Tears still pouring from his eyes and mine, I watched him disappear into the crowd. Marien wrapped her arm around me, allowing me to cry into her shoulder.

"Why does it hurt so much?" I cried to her.

"Because it's love Niall," she breathed out.

"Love hurts."

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to Niall_Made because not only are they awesome and dope AF (lol), but they helped me in so many ways. I'm truly touched by your comments and it means so much to know you're not alone. Thank You, I hope you've had a wonderful day today and an even better one tomorrow wherever in this world you may be :) And, as to all my lovely readers, thank you to you for being supportive of me and my decisions in this book. I'm truly not a damn thing without all of you. I love you guys :)