Stupid Wi-Fi

Okay. I live in the middle of nowhere. Well, that's an exaggeration. I practically live in the middle of nowhere, but we can still get wi-fi. Yeah, it's still pretty slow but it's bearable. But sometimes, this stupid wi-fi just dies out of nowhere and can stay down for weeks (but if we're lucky it will come back on within a few days). And it irritates me SO MUCH.

For the past three days (I think) I haven't been on Tumblr or Vine or YouTube or Pinterest anything of that sort. I've actually been doing stuff (like sleeping... a lot of sleeping) and today I wanted to finally go on Tumblr but guess what happened. The freaking wi-fi just decides to go out. This is so frustrating I literally want to slam my head into a wall eerrggg. But I'm not going to, that's pretty violent.

Instead, I'm just going to cry about the fact that I can't obsess over all of these ships and bands and youtubers at three in the morning.

But anyways, let's try to make some sort of moral. Nah, that's no fun. But in all seriousness, we all waste a lot of time on the internet. We really do. It's not necessarily a bad thing, though. I mean, we can learn things through the internet. We can also laugh at funny videos or posts. We can meet new people and make friends through the internet. The internet is not all bad, but all I am saying is maybe we should close our laptops and lock our screens and go outside and actually live.

Nah, who am I kidding. Let's just keep reblogging and scrolling. It's 2015 people.