Making a Splash

I waited all day. Waiting. Just waiting. Waiting for him to come back again. I had my action plan ready, and although not as genius as the first one, it would give him a taste of his own medicine. I also felt like I was forgetting something. Something big. I racked my brains while I wandered around my empty house. I went over the past few hours in my mind, feeling I was yet to do something. Then I went further back and remembered last night. Those people were...You Tubers. I swung onto my computer and went on YouTube, a site I was very unfamiliar with. I tried to remember some of the names I had learned last night. The only full name I remember was 'Sean Klitzner'. It will have to do. I typed his name in and a channel came up. I clicked on his familiar looking face and his most recent video was about him murdering a guy called Joe. Joe was at the party too, I recognize him. I didn't wait around to watch more of his videos as 'A Killer Song' creeped me out slightly, but it was very funny. There was also that guy named Jack. I think I would recognize him the most. After typing in 'Jack' the closest thing I got was 'Jacksfilms'. It seemed appropriate and it was a lucky guess actually. I knew it was him straight away, but his most recent video made me literally laugh out loud. It was basically a funny way of looking at the Super Bowl. Who was that other girl? Olga. That was one. The Russian girl. I typed her name in but I didn't know her surname. I just stuck with Olga and the first channel that popped up was 'Olga Kay'. I scrolled down the videos until I came across one called 'TOBUSCUS VS OLGA KAY'. Yes. This was it! Now to see who this Tobuscus guy actually was! I watched the intense fight between the two of them and I watched open mouthed. This thing was filmed like a movie! Eventually, Tobuscus was killed and I felt it was time to find out his real name. I went to click on a related video but I heard a car door slam outside. Quickly exiting the page I ran to the front window and sure enough, Tobuscus was walking up his driveway with his arms filled with bags. I grinned and ran into the backyard, my plan just about in action.

"Hey Tobuscus!" I yelled. My plan was just to be as loud as possible, which wasn't going to be hard. He came out, a wide smile on his face.

"I had a feeling you'd be waiting...so can you keep it down because I need to record a literal trailer," He grinned. "Or you'll have to pay the consequences..." He added, trailing back into the house again. I raised an eyebrow but decided to continue anyway.

"Woo! Yeah!" I screamed, dancing around, kicking my legs in the air. I got the bucket and a wooden spoon from the kitchen and started clanging them together. I did everything I could think of. I rolled around the grass screaming and giggling. I played music from my iPod really loudly. I even managed to wind my dog up so she started barking too. I did this for about ten minutes before I heard his backdoor open. I peered through the bushes and watched as he pulled the hosepipe from the stand and switch it on full blast. My mouth dropped open as he ran towards me, the water squirting out violently. I squealed and tried to make a run for it but he caught me, and the cold water jets streamed over the fence all over me. He laughed hysterically as I tripped over when I made a mad dash for the house. I sat up, the grass all muddy now, my hair all matted and wet. I saw his face over the fence, smiling sweetly, as if nothing happened. My anger got the best of me and I scooped up a handful of wet mud and flinged it towards him, brown streaks going across his face. The smile was wiped off, but then he laughed, going to squirt me again. I continued to laugh and scream at the same time as I ducked and dived all over the garden, trying to avoid another cold stream of water. I quickly yanked my own hose pipe off the stand while he stopped for a second and let hell break loose. I held it in front of me, smiling.

"No...No! No!" He laughed, as he backed away, but it was too late, he had already been sprayed with the icy water. I took the opportunity to grab another handful of mud and launch it over the fence. A surprised shout gave me the satisfaction. We did this for about half an hour, messing with each other, having a water fight just like we were little. He stopped suddenly and dropped his hosepipe, and after making a clean leap over the fence, ran towards me with a fist filled with mud. I jumped with surprise and tried to run away, but he caught me anyway and shoved the handful of dark wet mud into my already ruined hair. I screamed and waved my arms around but he pinned me down on the wet grass, spraying me with water again. I spluttered and shrieked, and he eventually stopped. We sat up in the soaking grass in silence, mud covering our faces and clothes. We gasped for breath and looked at each other properly.

"We look horrible," He breathed, smiling brightly.

"Don't we?" I giggled. We sat in silence for a few minutes, just slowly inspecting our clothes and faces.

"Aw, god dang it. This is my Thunder Thursday shirt," He groaned suddenly. I smirked, gazing at his black Tobuscus shirt.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, and I suggest you do too," I said, standing up.

"Alright," He sighed. "See ya!" He got up and jumped over the fence again. "Come along Grifzor!" I heard him command. I went back inside, grabbing a towel from the radiator. I wrapped it around me and as I was trailing up the stairs, the front door opened. I turned around and my mom was standing in the doorway, her arms filled with groceries. She froze.

"Don't ask..." I mumbled as I dragged my feet to go take a shower.