Updates

Soooooo.

It's summer.

This normally means more time to write.

But in my ever growing laziness I have become procrasinatey. If that's even an almost word.

So I have taken the decision to do different things with this book.

I have decided, in the very early hours of this morning to do more random things with this book considering, after all, this book is under the tag "random".

So with this book I will do back stories of villains, but also some after stories of some of the classics, also the origins of the very early works of Disney, like the darker side of the fairy tales and the Brother's Grimm and all that.

ALSO!!! Very excited about this idea!!! I want to do Disney imagines!! If you want an imagine doing specifically for you or if you want to suggest a character and I'll give a shoutout to you in the chapter which you suggested because I want to interact with some of the readers a bit more.

I will try and update soon but I can't guarantee that it will be Ursula because literally none of her information is anywhere and I don't want to steal people's ideas and get shouted at and all that because some people may have already thought of these things and if there is no evidence that I got it from anywhere on the internet the original writer will not be a happy bunny. So if in this book I do copy your ideas, I am very sorry and I will try and amend it and fix it if I do, we could maybe tweak it together I don't know.

So that is basically my life at the moment.

Yeah.

#interesting.

Totally kidding.

If you want to send a request or imagine to me please leave it in the comments or even better so we don't give any spoilers away please personal message me.

And side note.

I went to Disneyland Paris about 2 weeks ago and it was fab and I went in a Disney Villains top, Maleficent horns/ears and a Disney lanyard that was completely covered in Disney Villains pins.

Swaggy Disney Villain kid. Right there.

So I will write soon hopefully if I can be motivated to get out of bed once in a while.

Byeeee!!!!!! :)