Enchanted

Imagine for AThousandWishes1000

Imagine you were from Andalasia far before Giselle, and also Narissa.

You lived in a fantasy village with a fantasy house and a fantasy life, but you yearned for a touch of reality, you wanted danger and people that didn't burst into song every couple of seconds.

One day, you find the lonely fountain by the church and looked deep inside.

You can't see the bottom of it, and you call down but only your voice comes echoing back off of the walls.

You are so transfixed with the deep "wishing well" that you don't hear people coming out of the church.

A couple from the village had just got married and they were celebrating outside with pictures being taken.

You turn round to people chanting down from 3.

Before you knew it, the bouquet sails over the crowd of hopeful girls and hits you in the forehead.

You tumble backwards and fall down into the deep well.

You don't know that this is the best thing that could have happened to you.

**********************************

You fall out of a strange hole in the ground and are chased by strange vehicles. Your head is filled with strange loud noises and everyone is wearing strange garments.

You are swept along by a crowd of people into unfamiliar surroundings, down dark streets, past men on the ground, past everything bleak in this new world.

And then you see it.

A shimmering village, full of cottages and dusty lanes which you know so well from your home in Andalasia.

But it is somehow suspended in the sky. It appears to be on a platform.

You climb the ladder leading up to the village hoping for some form of normality for you.

You try and walk down the streets of the village hoping to find help, but you just walk into a wall, knocking yourself from the village in the sky, down onto the ledge where you once stood about a second ago.

You feel your fingers start to slip as you cling on for your life and then.... You slip. Your arms give way and you are flying through free fall; weightless, friendless, and lifeless.

You fall not into the solid ground but into strong arms and you open your clenched eyes one at a time to see a beautiful face above you.

"Hello! I'm so sorry sir, for causing you such a disturbance and probably causing you some pain upon my fall, but thank you nevertheless, I must be on my way now." You say all at once and he sets you down gently.

He grins and his face lights up both inside and out.

"Your welcome, but I have to ask, what where you doing on top of a casino?"
He asks with an accent which you can't quite put your finger on but it sounds beautiful.

"What's a casino?" Your nose scrunches up in confusion and your eyebrows furrow in confusion also.

He laughs out loud and sticks out a hand. "Robert."

You look inside his hand and say simply "There's nothing there?"

He laughs again, a jolly sound that bubbles and ripples in the air around you.

"You shake it." He puts your hand in his and instantly there is a crackle of electrocity, a spark between the two of you.

You shake his hand in this strange custom.

"What's your name? Mine's Robert"

"Oh! My name is (Y/N)"

"Do you have a place to stay?"

"Are there any trees around here?"

"Not many to live in."

"Oh."

"You can stay with me of you want? Just for a couple of nights."

"Ok! Where is this place can I ask?"

"New York. Welcome to New York, and one hell of a harsh reality."

**********************************

Years later, you look down from above and see your child and your husband scramble out of a yellow cab to see a princess next to a castle.

Robert lifts his eyes up to you as you and him both know this is where he found you many years ago and this is where your fantasy in a reality started.

A bit short but I kinda like it in a strange way. Leaving what you interpret the last bit to be in your head. Any guesses or interpretations leave in the comments. Don't forget if you liked it, vote, comment and keep on reading. Imagine dedicated to AThousandWishes1000 so check out her books because the are awesome!! See you soon! :)