Surpise gift!

(The picture above is what Charlotte looks like and what the cruise looks like ^-^)
*Charlotte's POV*
It's just a normal day at work and my birthday is 5 days away. I wonder what my friends are doing for my birthday this year? They always throw a party for me every year, but we also do the same for each other. I mean, that's what friends do for each other. I'm working at my desk, typing up the paper for my business, until three shadows appeared on my desk. I looked up seeing my three best friends Annabelle, Ellie, and Sophie. They all had the same smile on their faces.
"Hey, guys! What's up?"
"Nothing much, what are you doing?"
"My work of course! What else?" I said and turned by to my computer screen.
"You shouldn't be doing that! You should be getting ready!" She while turning my chair to her.
"For what?" I asked.
"The cruise of course!! Didn't you get the memo?" She said out loud and I was astonished.
"A cruise!? Is this a joke or real life?" I said slapping myself.
"Its real alright!"
"But- What about work?" I asked.
"Don't worry girl! I've got it covered!" She said and patted my back.
"O-Ok, if you say so," I said. I save all my work on my computer and turned it off.
"The cruise is tomorrow by the way! It's a 2-week trip!"
"You guys are the best!" I said getting up and heading to the elevator to the ground floor.
*time skip a day*
The day is here! It's a beautiful day too! The sun is out and not a cloud to be seen. The cruise ship is huge and so beautiful!! The ship should be ready to leave in 15 minutes or so. My friends should be here by now. I have at least 3 suitcases of stuff for the cruise. Just as the I was thinking they won't show up, I saw them come running through the crowd to me.
"There you guys are! I was wondering if you guys ditched me."
"No way, not on your birthday that's 5 days away! There were heavy traffic and the crowd too."
"Oh, alright then." Then I heard a loud horn echo, that's when I knew the cruise ship was ready to depart. "We better get going, the ship's about to leave," I said and everyone grabbed their bags and we headed to the bridge that was connected to the boat. We finally board the boat and I looked back at the city of Miami and saw the beautiful city that I was going to be leaving and be gone for 2 weeks. I heard the horn of the ship sound and the ship started to move. I still not sure where we're going, I guess my friends want to surprise me. I looked down at the water and I swore I saw something in the water, it looked like a person with a tail... Wait...