Day 4- Before the big day

*Charlottes POV*
(It's night time and everyone's asleep)
It was sleeping and everything with exactly like my dream I had last night. I'm having another nightmare... I rose from my bed and slowly walked to the door. I walked slowly through the hallway, through the chandelier room and to the door to the outside deck. I slowly extended my hand to the door handle. I grasp it, my hands were shaking and I started to sweat. I knew it was a dream, but it looks so real. I quickly opened the door and I was met with a giant wave hit my body and I fly on my back. I haven't gotten this far in my last dream. I quickly closed the door as another wave was about to hit. I wiped my head around as I heard a gush of water down in the hallway. I ran down the halls screaming to wake everyone up. I finally arrived at my apartment...but it was flooded... I sprang up from my bed and screamed.
"AAHH!! Ha, ha, ha!" I panted and sweat covered my whole body.
"Charlotte, what the hell?" I heard Annabelle groan in a tired voice.
"The fuck?! I was dreaming I was kissing Loki!" Shouted Elle and she threw a pillow at me. It hit my face and I giggle slightly.
"Sorry, nights guys." I hugged the pillow close to my chest and I closed my eyes returning the pitch black darkness. I then heard no to long after I fell asleep, it was a mixture of a dolphin and man screaming. I got up and looked over to the glass window. I started to shove Annabelle lightly to wake her up. "Ann, Annie wake up!" I whispered.
"Ug, baby 5 more minutes... Zzzzzzz." She pulled the sheets over my face and I rolled my eyes. I heard the sound again. I removed the sheets from my body, I stood up and slowly walked over the glass window. I opened the door, I stuck my head over the ledge and I looked out to the ocean which was only lit by the moon and the stars. I heard the sound once again, but this time much clearer. I stuck my heard out more and I heard it again. I looked down and saw a figure in the water. I squinted my eyes and saw a figure of what seemed like a person, but it wasn't... "Who are you?" I asked and the figure looked surprised and dived back into the ocean. "Hey! Wait!!" I shouted it he was already under water. I rubbed my eyes and shook my head. Is this some dream?? It has to be a dream. I closed the window, walked over to my bed where Annabelle and I slept and I went to sleep.
*The next morning*
I woke up to see everyone gone. I walked about their room and found no one, but I found a note saying 'Come to the dock'. I got dressed and walked out. Like I always have done I took my time and finally arrived at the door to outside. I grabbed the handle and saw the vision of my dream run through my head quickly. I grabbed the handle tighter and I slammed the door open.
"SURPRISE!!!" Shouted what seemed to be everyone on board holding presents, balloons, party hats and ect of what's at birthday parties.
"G-guys. What's this?" I tucked hair behind my ear.
"You forgot!? It's your birthday silly!!" Sophie threw her arm around my neck and pulled me in and Annabelle and Elle came in into a group hug.
"Thanks, guys!!" I said after they let me go and everyone cheered loudly and the party finally began.