Chapter 4

Normal P.O.V

Erza woke up in the room Lucy let her live in for the time being, and went to the bathroom. She took a quick shower and brushed her hair. As she removed the brush from her head, she gasped. The brush was covered in scarlet colored hair, and her hair seemed thinner than usual. She passed it as just her imagination, and sat on the couch.

Lucy's home phone rang and she picked it up. "Hello, Lucy speaking." She said into the phone and her face fell. Her hand shot to her mouth as tears sprang to her eyes. "Yes... I'll let you tell her." She croaked handing the scarlet haired girl the phone.  Confusion overwhelmed the girl as the phone landed in her hand. "Hello?" She asked into the phone. Her face fell as well and all color drained from her face as her heart plummeted to the pits of her stomach. She hung up the phone and Lucy hugged her. "I'm so sorry Erza..." She sobbed and she had tears falling from her eyes.

Jellal P.O.V

I walked in town with my cousin Juvia, who turns out to be Erza's high school friend. We walked in silence as we thought of what happened. She suddenly stopped and broke down tears flowing from her face. I rushed over to her. "I-I tried to be s-strong... B-But I-I c-can't anym-more." She sobbed and I rubbed her back comfortingly. "It's going to be alright. You need to be strong okay Juvia? We will try. I promise." I said and pulled her into a hug. She whipped her tears away and stood up. I stood up as well, and pulled her into a hug. It'll be alright... Even I can't believe that fully. I kissed her forehead and she seemed calm. She was closer to me than she was with anyone else. We were always there for each other. Never leaving each other's side when one needed them. I felt like we were being watched, and turned around to see Gray standing there. He had a pained expression on his face, and Juvia seemed startled. "Gray..." Before she could even finish he ran off. "Gray!" She called out running after him. I decided to stay and continue walking. She needed to deal with that one alone. I could not help her but only make things worse.

Gray P.O.V

I ran away from them... from her as I ran to the park. I stopped there and caught my breath. I turned around and she was standing there. "Gray plea-" Before she could finish I spoke. "Juvia, why... Why didn't you tell me you didn't love me anymore?" I asked. No! That's not what I wanted to say. She looked shocked. "Gray! It's not like tha-" Before she could finish, my hand shot to her face. "Stop lying! I know what I saw!" I shouted and she put her hand to her cheek in shock. Tears entered her eyes. "I'm sorry. We're done." I said and walked away. I tried to turn around but I couldn't. I heard a loud thump on the ground as I saw her from the corner of my eye sobbing to herself.  I felt guilty, in a way, but she deserves it. Erza... She's dating that two timer... I don't want her to have her heart broken by him. I saw her near the lake and debated if I should tell her. I decided I would. "Erza... I need to tell you something." I said as I approached her. She looked at me and her cheeks were tears stained. I sighed deeply. "I'm sorry I have to be the one to tell you this, but I don't want him to break your heart..." She looked at me in confusion and I breathed in deeply. "I saw... Jellal and Juvia... together." I muttered the last part as tears sprung to my eyes I remembered the memory. She stumbled back, shocked. "No! You're lying! He... He wouldn't..." She mumbled as tears sprung to her eyes. "I don't believe you!" She shouted and I looked at the ground. She ran off tears falling down her cheeks. "I'm sorry Erza..." I mumbled as I walked away.

Chapter 4 The Samurai Sword...

hV�I�