Chapter 4- Zahne

I thought why don't we drown in the Mississippi River but then I noticed the poo poo tech symbol on the car and I realized why those people recognized us, it was because those people worked at poo poo tech and they gave me this car. I was going to get another machine gun out until it was to late and we went splash into the water and now were in a boat that can go under water. I checked around for buttons the I found it I pushed it and a shower and a washing machine came out. I told her to wash off and wash her clothes in private but of course she didn't know what to do. I stopped the machine that we call submarine and I didn't like it but had to wash her and her clothes.

   She asked " what are we going to eat "? I looked for more buttons in the poo poo tech under water  car and I pushed one of the buttons and a whole stash of sour patch came out. "Try this ". She tried one and her eyes grew bigger a smile appeared on her mouth and she ate the whole stash while I had to eat a bacon cheese burger.

   I was jelly for awhile and then I noticed I was eating my two favorite things in the world bacon and cheese. In less than 5 min outs she had ate the whole stash and I still had half a burger left to eat.

   When we were done eating a cop sub car came out of nowhere and engaged at us so I got a water suit on and grabbed another chainsaw and absolutely destroyed them and I came back with 7 heads ,9 headless bodies, and a bloody chainsaw. That was the most fun I'd had in years.