Chapter 5- Johann

I wanted to tell Zahne that he only had seven heads but nine headless bodies, but I figured his ridiculous self wouldn't even care.

   Speaking of ridiculous, his outfit qualifies as the weirdest thing I have ever seen. His hot pink cocktail dress looks ridiculous with his leopard print skinny jeans, but his shoes are a whole different story. The platform heels he's wearing has a seven inch platform with a five inch heel added, so he's actually a foot taller. His bright pink boa and makeup go well together. Along with his wig. The wig looks like a blonde mop, it's so ugly and probably hasn't been brushed or taken care of in a really long time. I start to crack up.

   "What?" Zahne stares at me. "What's wrong?" He looks truly confused, which confuses me because it seems he forgot what he's wearing. How could you possibly forget what you look like, if you look that ridiculous? I'm still laughing my head off.

   After ten minutes of laughing uncontrollably, the laughter finally dies down. I have a huge headache and I think I peed myself. I wipe away the tear escaping from my eye and look at Zahne. 

   "So, where shall I steer the-" He tries. But when he speaks the bright red lipstick looks funny on him. I start laughing uncontrollably again. 

   After another thirty minutes of laughing. I finally gain control of myself and look at the angry Zahne. "I won't be able to take you seriously until you take that stupid disguise off." I say to him, his face red with anger.

   "Okay, I'll take it off," He says, going to another room to change. "But keep it, I need you to wear it for Halloween!" I call after him, chuckling as I picture the chaos of him wearing that disguise for Halloween.

   When he finally comes back, he asks me, "Where should I steer the thingy thingy?" He doesn't know what it's called? Well I do and it's ridiculous. 

   "It's called a submarine stupid. But you should steer it south." I say as he nods and puts it on auto pilot.

   The day has been pretty rough, so I decide to pull out one of the roll away beds that the sub has. I go to sleep and when I wake up, the next morning, I see a shark.

   A shark in the Mississippi River? Then I realize that we traveled too far south and we are in the Gulf of Mexico.

   And that the shark is about to attack the sub.