Chapter 6- Zahne

I thought Johann really needed school because she jumped out of the sub burrito and started petting and kissing the shark. I can't believe she thought that would work. Believe it or not it actually  worked. But she came back crying and with a bloody hand. She walked in and said " we have a new companion " his name was Mr. Fat burrito dinosaur poop shark.

   I said " were just going to call him poop shark ". We started going and poop shark followed us were ever we went  then some cops came  poop shark started swimming at them and his mouth grew a skyscraper  tall and ate them all then his head exploded. " Poop shark are you okay " said Johann. Poop shark said " yes I'm evolving and I can talk now ha har ". 

   More cops showed up and poop shark ate almost all of them then he came back with blood poring from his chest. I asked him if he was evolving he said " no I'm dying goodbye Johann and you other person blaaaaaah ". 

   Johann started crying and cried out " NOOOO MR. FAT BURRITO DINOSAUR POOP SHARK !!!!!!!!!!!! ". Johann pushed a button and rapid fire rocket launchers came out and she destroyed every thing and every one yelling for poop shark while all the cops were confused and being blown up.