#7 Cuddles

Calum: Calum oh my lord. That boy wouldn't be caught dead not holding you. You would be getting ready for bed and he would just look at you and pout, you knowing what that pout really mean't since this was a daily thing with him. He'd hold his arms out and call your name until you come. Once being drowned in kisses,he would pull you on top of him and kiss you. You'd sink further down his body to be lying on his chest . He would wrap his arms around you and exchange "goodnights" until you both would fall asleep.

Luke: When Luke cuddled you it was never the same. He'd flip flop from different positions. But mostly he'd have his arm around you. Whether it be spooning to you lying on your back and him on his stomach. There would have to be an arm connecting you two. He always would have to hold you to make sure you were safe.

Michael: Cuddles with Mikey would be so God damn passionate. Michael would be the one to face you, hold you and kiss you. He would stare at you and smile. Say things like" you're so fucking beautiful" just to make the butterflies in your tummy go wild. Then he would place a soft kiss on your lips which would turn into a passionate makeout sess. You two would fall asleep just starting at your one true love.

Ashton: I feel as though Ashton would be the king of spooning, he would always want to be the big spoon. He loved when he could just hold you until you fell asleep. He would listen to the sound of your soft exhales until he fell into his own pool of dreams. Then he would wake up to the smell of your hair and happily in the same position as to where he left you. Cuddling with Ash was simple, like your relationship.

Hi guys!

Seeing as my other two chapters got votes I decided to make a new chapter!

Vote this chapter for a new one and comment your favorite preference!

Lots of love,

Erin.