Prologue

Calum sat, handcuffed to a desk an almost empty Sydney police station.
He waited, twiddling with the cold metal.

"Hey Janet." He said when the station's secretary walked by.

"Hi Calum! How are you hon?" Janet asked in a strong Boston accent.

"Well," Calum replied with pulling at the cuffs, "today's a solid 6" He said, rating his day quite optimistically.

"Ah, it's been a 4," Janet sighed, "part of the station's firewall got hacked... Luckily it only gave away the office's lunch orders and secret Santa pairings. Unfortunately I have to work on fixing it."

"Tough, Jan.." Calum replied sitting back in the plastic chair, "c'mere." He said, nodding in his direction.

Janet walked over and Calum handed her a joint.

"For your troubles." He said and tried to curtsy but was restricted by his handcuffs.

"Didn't they pat you down when you got in?" Janet asked, sitting down at the desk he was cuffed to.

"Yes they did." Calum answered, smiling with pride that he got at least one joint past the authorities.

"Got it" Janet answered, stuffing the joint in the pocket of her dress slacks.

A few minutes later a tall, thick (a/n: damn u thicc) police officer came through the double-doors from the conference room.

"Mr.Hood?" The officer asked, and Calum raised his hand.

"Present." Cal answered.

"You are being arrested for the possession of illegal narcotics. Is that clear?" The man asked.

Calum nodded, "Yep, I did do that."

"Your bail is set at $750 and can be paid starting immediately." The officer continued.

"Janet, get one of my boys on the line would ya?" Calum leaned back to look at the brunette.

Being sure he could pay any bail with the enormous amount of money his parents left him before they left. (a/n: his parents aren't dead they just literally abandoned this kid ???)

"I'm frisking whoever comes in to get you, buddy." The man stated.

"Janet," Calum said leaning back again, "on second thought, call my cousin."

Janet laughed and handed him the phone.

"Also," the police officer continued, "you will be receiving a state given parole officer." He smirked, "Maybe then I won't see you in here so often."

Calum made a slight, disgusted face but kept dialing.

"He'll be here in a minute." The police officer said before leaving.

"You'll be fine, kid." Janet said.

"I know." Calum replied, thinking he would make easy work out of a stupid parole officer.

The little bell on the door rang, signaling his PO was here. Cal wrenched his neck to stare at the beautiful blonde boy who walked in.

"Hi, I'm here for Calum?"

☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎

Ayy I'm really excited to start writing this fanfic. It's gonna be boyxboy Cake so if you're not into that pls exit to the left. Don't forget to vote and comment!
Luv ya. -Olivia x.