Chapter 1: e hoomaka ana

e hoomaka ana
☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎☺︎☹☺︎☹☺︎

"Uhm... So according to these papers my boss wants me to live with you for a little while, but legally I can't force you to let me stay." A tired Luke stated once back to Calum's flat. (a/n: I know this isn't like an actual thing but just go along with it bc after all fanfiction)

"Yeah sure you can stay as long as you don't mind me getting high and jacking off," Calum winked, up for a challenge.

"Uhm, actually you can't continue to possess any illega-"

"Where do I sign?" Calum cut off the blonde boy.

-

Later that night Luke had unpacked a small number of his personal belongings in a small corner of the room.

It didn't matter that Calum was a criminal, Luke was raised to be polite. And after all he technically was Calum's guest.

Calum had gone for a walk down the hall of the apartment building to grab a snack from the vending machine, and according to the app on Luke's iPhone, Calum's tracker was in the building.

Luke decided to take a quick rinse in the shower before trying to sleep on the air mattress Calum offered him.

Luke heard the door click open and closed, assuming that Calum had returned so he got out of the shower and wrapped himself in a towel.

"What in the world are these?" Calum asked - voice sickeningly saturated - as soon as Luke opened the bathroom door, he refused to look up, fearing what Calum had found.

"Mr. Hemmings?" Calum continued, with a cocky tone, "such a good boy? Or so I thought." Calum said with a snicker.

Luke lifted his head up confirming his fears.

Calum sat on his bed with a leather bag held in his clutch.

"Okay? So what? I'm a man, we've all got needs." Luke said blushing an unhealthy shade of scarlet.

Luke tried to reach for the bag but Calum was too quick.

"Of course we do.. But this is why I invited you to stay." Calum teased, opening the bag further.

"Stop it.." Luke mumbled.

Calum reached inside pulling out a red vibrator, "Hey! What a coincidence! I've got the same one." He exclaimed with a wide, evil grin.

"Stop it, Calum." Luke mumbled again, getting angrier and grabbing for the bag again.

"What's that princess?" Calum continued teasing, he was obviously quicker than Luke and would not give up until he got what he wanted.

"Don't call me that." Luke replied in his small, embarrassed voice.

"Tut, tut, tut.." Calum shook his finger, "Don't,"
Calum moved closer to Luke
"Talk to Daddy,"
He shoved Luke onto the white wall
"Under your breath."
Calum whispered beside Luke's ear.

Luke shuddered, he didn't know whether from anger or arousal. But either way he was riled up.

Luke snatched the bag out of Calum's grasp, threw it onto his air mattress and stormed out of the flat, leaving Calum to think about what had just happened

☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹☻☹

WOWOWOW I'm so ashamed of myself it's only the first chapter and I'm already getting kinky!af. Also there is gonna be some smut in this story so if a chapter has smut in it I'll put a little () in the chapter title bc I need Jesus. Also if you don't want to read the smut, I'll put my little ☻☹ emoji things before and after the smut parts so you can skip over it (you won't miss any important storyline just buttsex)

So yeah sorry for being so kinky but you can expect some light BDSM and Daddy!kink (recent update: less Daddy!Calum thank I originally thought and literally NO BDSM, so sorry ???)

Well I love you and I hope ur day is as rad as u :)))

-Olivia x.