Chapter 1

My name is Claire Douglas, I'm a 17 year old high school student who attends West Point High. It's my senior year.

I'm not the most popular kid in school, but I'm known for being the girlfriend of Peter Beckford, the quarter-back for our schools football team. He and I have been dating since Softmore year, I hope we last forever. But many girls come to me, almost in a worshipping matter and ask me how I got a guy like Peter. I don't know whether to be offended or not.

Other than Peter, I have my bestfriend, Glen Warren. She's 18 and also in her senior year at west Point High. We go way back, to like elementary school. Ever since we met, we've been glued to each other. She was like that sister I never had. We talked about anything and everything. She would stay at my house 7 times a week, every week. And if she wasn't just coming over to hang out, it was to pick me up and take me out to the movies, the mall, or some place she found while driving around in her car.

Glen wasn't any girl I've met before. She was different. She had this badass vibe to her, making her seem like the last person you'd want to mess with. But once you said hello to her it was all hugs and "oh my god, you're so beautiful!" from her.

And even better, she wasn't fake. If you asked for the truth or her opinion, she'd give it to you straight. She wouldn't dare lie to you unless she knew how much it would hurt you.

I love Glen, she's literally the definition of "Bestfriend". And I think everyone deserves a Glen.