Percy

»Dream«

"We cant fight them! There are too many of them!" Yelled Annabeth.

"No! We don't give up! We can't! If we do, they win! We stick together!" I yelled back to her and our friends.

Me and Annabeth were fighting two Empousia each,
Jason was fighting off three hellhounds trying to strike them down but they kept on regenerating,
Piper was fighting a fury trying to charmspeak it while swinging at it with Katoptris,
Hazel was fighting a Chimera a fire breathing three-headed monster with one head of lion, one of a snake, and another of a goat, lion claws in front and goat legs behind, and a long snake tail,
Frank was fighting a Hippalectryon a creature with the fore-parts of a rooster and the body of a horse,
And Nico, Reyna, and Coach Hedge were all trying to fight a Monticore.

Once I finally defeated I turned around to see how my friends were doing, but I didn't turn soon enough....

"ANNABETH!!" I screamed so loud my throat felt like I just took a knife to it. My breathing hitched in my throat as I ran over to her. The Monticore shot five spikes through her midsection right when I shouted her name, but it didn't give her enough time to react and duck, instead they stabbed right through her gut and straight out her back. I ran as fast as my legs would take me, when I wwas fighting I obviously didn't notice how far away I was moving from her. I should have been watching her, looking out for her.

When I reached her she fell into my arms making us go to the ground, with war happening all around us. "P-P-ercy." She trued to say but came out in a stutter.

"Shhhh. Your going to be okay, I got you. Its going to be alright okay, don't worry." I kept on saying trying to build confidence in the both of us.