Scott

The morning after Percy's nightmare was pretty normal.

I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ear noting me that it was going to be in the low temperatures, but I only sat up fully when I heard an unexpected *thump* at the foot of my bed.

As I was in a sitting position on my bed I saw Percy and Stiles groaning into the floor. The alarm must have scared them awake causing them to fall to the floor.

Percy sat up grabbing his head, "What the hell man?" He stood up and pulled Stiles up with him.

I looked at my alarm shutting it off saying, "Yeah I should, probably set it to alarm." Quoting my mother.

"I'm gonna go get ready for school bro." Percy said rubbing his eyes walking out of the room, leaving only Stiles and I left.

"I should probably get home. See ya at school." He said grabbing his backpack and leaving.

After I get dressed I walk to Percy's room to find the door open. I walk in and see him putting on some kind of necklace. He turns toward me and asks, "Hey what's up?" I walk in towards him.

"Hey, I kinda have to stop by the police station on the way to school. You wanna come or do you want to just go to school?" I ask him.

He looks at me and says, "No I would love to go to the station. I want to say 'Hi' to the new Sheriff in town." He says smiling.

----------------At the Sheriff's station--------------

We walk into the station with other deputies looking at me with familiarization then they see Percy behind me, as they follow us with their eyes all the way to Sheriff Stilinski's office.

"Percy! Oh my goodness it's been forever since I've seen you. How have you been little man?" The sheriff asks hugging him with a smile.

Percy smiles back while hugging him, "It's good to see you to Mr. Stilinski. How have you been?"

"As normal as anyone can be in Beacon Hills." He laughs. He looks at me then back at Percy. "Uh, Perce can you give us a minute please?"

"Sure."

Sheriff leads me into his office where I see Stiles standing next to his dads desk.

Stiles looked up and said, "So, the Walcott's were the first. At least the first that we know about. Four murders. Sean, his brother, and their parents. They were killed by a professional assassin called The Mute. Weapon of choice, a military tomahawk. But then The Mute was killed by Peter Hale after he tried to blow up Derek with a Claymore mine. Next was Demarco. He delivered a keg to the party at Lydia's lake house. And got decapitated outside his car. You went with Argent to check out the scene right?" He asked me.

I nodded.

----------------------Flashback----------------------

"Does the scent tell you anything?" Asked Chris.

"Definitely a werewolf. But there's more. I think he was part of a pack." I explain to him as I breath in a few different scents from the dried blood.

"Well, if he was, they'll be looking for him."

-----------------------------------------------------------

"And then last night, 23-year-old Carrie Hudson." Said Stiles.

"It's a dead pool." I said leaning on the desk.

"A hit list of supernatural creatures." Explains Stiles.

"This is only part of it. The rest still has to be decoded." I tell him

"Who found this list?" Asked Mr. Stilinski.