Darcy (Harry Styles Love Story)

Prologue "Your pregnant", the doctor told me.

I stood there in shock, but then puked again in the trash. I was in love with Harry, but I'm not gonna drop this on him especially because him and his band mates start their world tour, Take Me Home in a few days.

I need to get out of the city, of the country. My parents live in California happily married, I could just find a house near them, but not too close, I didn't want them to know yet. I'm 19, and in 9 months I'm gonna be a mother. I will actually be 20 by the time the child is born.

I need to get out of town by tomorrow, Harry is supposed to come home late tonight just from a band meeting about the tour. I have to grab my emergency bag, and pack everything else.

I signed out of the clinic, and then drove home. I grabbed the bag, threw it in the car, then started packing my toiletries, I put that in a pile to grab at the very end. I stuffed three more bags with the rest of my clothes. Finally, I packed the last bag with shoes and accessories. I threw my sheets in a jumble, wrapping them around my pile so it's all secure. I grabbed my purse, and ran out the door.

By this time, tears were streaming down my face, because I didn't leave a note or anything.