Sleepover Fun

------Kaitlyn's POV------

After the Niall incident, I felt like a cloud had just passed out of my vision. Being like that for a week sucked.

We decided to go get Liam and Darcy since the fight was over and scream 4 was done. We were gonna watch Camp Rock since it was appropriate. Darcy doesn't understand it yet, but she likes the beat of the music.

When it was over, Louis literally begged us to play truth or dare. "But Lou it's not appropriate for Darcy", I said.

He nodded,"exactly why we have a lady next door, she is a certified babysitter in fact".

"Fine", I agreed. He picked up Darcy and took her over.

"Let the games begin", Louis said in a posh British accent. I laughed.

"And may the odds be ever in your favor", I mimicked him. He cocked an eyebrow and put a thumbs up.

"Kaitlyn your up first", Harry said in a rather creepy voice.

"Dare. Come at me bro", I said.

"I dare you to go into Louis clothes, and dress up like him, you have five minutes...go!".

I ran to Louis room went through his drawers, grabbed some suspenders, a striped shirt, and a beanie. I slipped it all on, and went out two minutes early. I walked out and made the boys jump.

"You are my twin!!", screamed while slipping and tripping over a popcorn bowl. He face planted, and I fell on the floor, I cannot believe he just did that.

After like twenty minutes, we all calmed down and Louis had a bag of frozen carrots on his face, he has a black eye. Oh Louis. Guess what else, he was still hyper!

After another three hours I grabbed Darcy and payed the nice lady, I went to change her and I came back and landed in Harry's arms on the floor.

"I love you", he whispered in my ears.

"I love you, too".