He's Back

1 year later- Kaitlyn's POV

The sunlight came streaming through my curtains. Yawn. I hopped out of bed, walked to the kitchen and put a pot of coffee to brew.

I went to the cabinet, and grabbed some baby food. I put a spoon on it, and put it on the counter.

Now it's time to wake the beauty up. I walked to her little cute baby room. She's only 6 months old. I tapped her lightly. "Darcy", I cooed. Her emerald eyes fling open, her long lashes fluttering, and she lifted her head, making her brown curls flop in every way, making me giggle. "Your a hot mess", I exclaimed. She yawned, and I picked her up, and took her to the kitchen.

I sat her down in her stool, and fed her. After I cleaned up her mess, I took her back to her room, and let her onto the floor.

I picked out some clothes: a little flower dress with ruffles, I added some sparkly strapped shoes. I helped her put them on.

"Time for daycare sweetheart", I told her. She seemed to grunt, I laughed, and grabbed my keys. I took her outside to the garage, and entered the Honda. I strapped her into the carseat, and then closed the door. I got in the car, turned the keys and drove to the private daycare.

When we arrived, I un- strapped her, and took her inside. I have her signed in, and made my way to Darcy's age group room. I said goodbye, and left.

I got home, and went to the bathroom, I took a shower, letting the warm water sooth my muscles. I got out, wrapped a towel around my body, and brushed out my hair, I then put it up in a towel to dry. I walked in my room, grabbed some jean capris, with a navy blue tank top, and put a sleeveless orange shirt with a knot at the bottom. I put on striped Toms, then I brushed out my hair, and let my hair curl naturally. I added a pin, then lightly applied makeup.

I got in my car once again, and drove off to Denny's. I got in the restaurant, and sat myself. I was in the corner, when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned around, and I couldn't believe my eyes. The curls. Green eyes. Cheeky smile. Harry.