Epilogue

EPILOGUE.

DON'T CRY

__________________________________________________________

Zayn’s P.O.V.

“Niall, I’m home!” I called, walking into our apartment. I set my briefcase down on the ground and slipped off my shoes, heading to the fridge and grabbing a beer. Where was my husband now? “Niall?” I repeated, taking a sip of my beer and walking down the hall.

“Here!”I heard him call from the bedroom.

I opened the door to find Niall hunched over the desk, his head in his hands as he stared at the books.

“How’s studying coming?” I asked. Niall had been in med school for awhile, and I had to admit, it was fucking sexy. I couldn’t wait until I got to call him Dr. Malik-Horan. I could imagine how hot that would be in bed already.

“My brain has given up,” He groaned. I laughed and leaned down, kissing the back of his neck gently.

“Why don’t we go out for some dinner, yeah?” I suggested.

“Thank God,” Niall said, standing up and kissing me on the lips, “I thought I would be stuck her forever.”

We both got ready and entwined hands, walking out of the door.

There was a boy at school who was always afraid. His eyes widened in panic as he walked through the halls, and when he talked, the words were rubbish. But the thing is, he wasn’t stupid—I had seen some of his test scores, straight A’s—and he wasn’t crazy.

He was just afraid.

I saved him from the monsters and made him my own.

I have never loved someone this much before in my entire life.

My Niall.

My Angel.

______________________________________________________________

I can't believe it's over.

Okay, here we go. I would like to thank all of my readers. I love you all so much. This story would not have had so much sucess and been so good without you. Also, I would like to thank my bestest wattpad friensds who are always there messaging me and supporting me.... @zialltops @colladile and @princessniam

I would also just...like to take a moment and cry.

BECAUSE I REALLY DID LOVE THIS STORY. IT IS LIKE MY BABY.

And sadly, there will not be a sequel.

There is no more for this story.

Thanks again everyone.

Love you guys.