Death's Sweet Embrace; Reader POV

I'm sorry this is really quite sad, it's not necessarily just for soul eater. It could go with pretty much anything you want. Again sorry it's really sad. Enjoy~!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rain taps lightly against the shop window. Lightning illuminates the clouds making them glow with beautiful colors. Thunder cracks and echo's through out the city, bouncing back and fourth between the buildings.

Someday you'll cry for me, like I cried for you...

Rain slides down my cheeks like tears. I bite my lip to keep myself from breaking down. Water squishes in my shoes. Why did you leave me here, wondering why? Why did you leave me here to drown in my own sorrow?

Someday you'll miss me, like I miss you...

I close the door, sliding down and sitting on the floor. The room lights up with every bolt that surges through the sky. Even the sky cries for you, so why did you leave? Loneliness washes over me like a tsunami, and I struggle to keep my head up, to smile and pretend that I'm ok.

Someday you'll need me, like I needed you...

I slam my fist against the wall. I can't live without you. I look around the room, light flashes against the walls like a camera. Everything looks so empty now that your gone. Everything looks so dark now that you're not here to light it up. Tears slide down my face, not because you left. Because you didn't take me with you.

Someday you love me, like I loved you...

I have to move on. I know I do, but it still hurts to think of you. The days go by, turning into weeks, months, then years. But it still hurts. I still cry. I still wish you were here. But I know you won't come back. Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me to cry alone?

Someday you'll realize just how much you're hurting me...

I take some scissors in my hands. I want to leave. I want to go to that place, the place that knows no pain. I know you're not there. But it hurts too much to stay. I love you. So why did you leave? I hold the scissors and spread the blades. I love you. I hold the cold metal against my neck. I love you. Tears land on it's flawless surface. I love you. The blades cut deep into my skin, blood silently slides down my neck, coating my clothes and the floor beneath. I love you. I smile through the tears as blood drips from my chin. I love you. I close my eyes and accept deaths sweet embrace. I loved you...

But you'll be too late.