I like her. I think.

Kylie's point of view

I paced down the hall trying to ignore their laughing.I went back to my dorm. "Ugh! Finally." I said as I flopped onto my bed. But where was Rob? He probably was out at a wild party or chasing down a girl or something.

Rob's point of view

I finally made it to Danny's house. (Rob's friend) "Hey dude" Danny said as he brought Rob into a pound hug. "Hey." "How's college?" Danny said with a smirk, while inviting Rob in. "Ok...but guess who I'm dorming with!" "Ugh..Conor or ugh..an ex or something?" Danny said looking confused. "Kyles." Rob said with a happy face. "Kyles? You mean Nick's little sister? Kylie?" "Yup, that's the one." "We'll that's probably weird as hell." "Not really..I'm used to her. I know what pisses he off. She's like my little sister." He said with a fake smile. "Are you sure because I've never seen you be with a girl that long without getting in her panties." Danny said with a smirk and raised eyebrows. "I would never..I mean she's just..not my type." "Since when did you have a type." Rob made a guilty face not looking in Danny's eyes. "Ok". "Ok what?" "I like her. She's cute,funny, she's just so..innocent. I've never seen a girl such like her..let alone dated one." "Dude,you got it bad! I've never seen you like this over a girl.your losing your cool." He said laughingly. "Number one, I will NEVER lose my cool. And number two,she's special." He said starting at mad and ending up shy. "She's also Nick's little sister, you better watch it or you might end up with a broken arm!" He said laughing. "Hahaha ya! " "well lets go play some b-ball and smoke a few." "Sounds like a party to me. All we need is some beer. Good thing I brought a 24- pack." Rob said. "My man!!" Danny said laughing. "So before we leave, when are you gonna tell her." "I don't know..I don't think she's into me..maybe tomorrow or something" "ok, let's go shoot hoops."

Sorry if this wasn't that good! But hope you enjoyed it! You know what's coming next chapter!!