The surprise

Kylie's point of view

I'm so glad Im finally going to college!!! This is great,I get to move somewhere new and start college! When is Stacy (Kylie's friend ) picking me up!!!! Beep beep,it was the car horn. "bye mom and dad" she said hugging them. "you ready to go Kylie,cause I am so ready to be a college girl"!! Stacy said. "ya ,let's go!!!!" they left and arrived there! "ok I'm gonna find my dorm!" "ok I'll find mine,bye"! They left. Hmm my dorm is dorm 127b , if I could only find it. Here it is!!! She unlocked the door to find a brown haired, blue eyed, shirtless guy with rock hard abs. He looks familiar but i dont think i know him. With a surprised nervous look on her face she said "uhhh your a boy." " I think that's obvious" he said while laughing "but I can't dorm with a boy!" "well your pretty cute I don't have a problem with it" he said with a smirk. She turned bright red and said "thanks, umm I'm gonna talk to the super attendent" while shutting the door. She found the super attendants door. Knock knock "come in" she said "hi I'm Kylie smith, umm I found my dorm and it was with a boy ." "with a boy,well that must of been a mistake! Let me check our systems." "well it seems that there are no more empty dorms,you will have to stay in that dorm, I apologize for the inconvenience." and then she left for her lunch break. Oh no what am I gonna do! He's a boy !! Oh man!!

But he is kinda cute.

Things are gonna heat up. What will they do, oh they're gonna do something. ;)

Thanks for reading! Please keep reading! Hope you liked it so far,cause its gonna get so much better! The next chapter will be posted soon! Thanks bye