Did we just.....

1 week later...

Robb's points of view

Kylie walks in. "Hey kyles" Robb said with a smirk. "Hey..you know I don't like it when you call me that!" He just laughs. Robb gets a text. Hmm I got a text. "Hey Kylie, want to have some fun." "fun?" She said."There's gonna be a party tonight, wanna go?" Robb said with a smirk "A party? Umm I have to study..I have a test in two days." She said nervously. "Come on kyles don't be a chicken. It'll be fun. Just come." He said with an irresistible charm. "Fine." "Great. Get ready." Robbie said happily "I am getting ready." She was picking her clothes and was walking to the bathroom door. "Where ya going?" Rob said confused "To change." "You can change here, I don't mind." He said smirking. "No thanks, I'm good." She said walking away. Gosh she's cute...maybe I'll tell her I like her tonight..I mean we're just going as friends now but maybe later we'll be more than that. Maybe..

"Ok I'm ready!" Kylie is wearing a plain,red,spaghetti strap dress that has a sweetheart neckline and is tight at the top and flows out and it hits just above the knee with black flats. And her hair is out and wavy. And her makeup is light. He is wearing dark wash jeans, a white v-neck t-shirt,black Nikes and a black leather jacket. He checks her up and down. "You look great." "Thanks!" "Umm so do you." She said sort of flirty .He smirks. "We better get going." "Ok." Gosh she looks hot! They go outside and he hops on his motorcycle. And he throws her a helmet. "Get on." "Umm this." She says questionably. "Uh ya." "Um ok." She sits on the back and wraps her hands around him. "Ready?" "I think so." He takes off and she holds him tighter. They arrive at the party. They walk in. There's people grinding on each other,people drinking,making out,and music blasting. She's a virgin and has never really been to a party like this. Robb sees his friend. "Hey!" "Heyyy." He walks away and toward him, leaving her alone.

Kylie's point of view

This place is crazy! And he left me alone. What am I gonna do! She walks around. "Hey Kylie!" She turns around and it's her best friend Stacy. "Hey!!! You have no idea how nice it is to see someone i know!" "Haha since when did you come to party's?" "Excuse me! I have been to many party's and Robbie dragged me here." Kylie said all matter of factly. "First of all a few people going to Applebee's doesn't count as a party. And second of all, did you guys come together, are you on a date?" "No. We're just kinda friends." "Mhm ok. Lets dance" Stacy said questionably. "here? No way!!" "Come on live a little!! Stop being such a goody two shoes! You only live once and you only go to college once. Come on!" And she grabbed Kylie's arm. They danced for an hour or two. "Let's get some drinks." Stacy said. "Ok". Stacy fills up two cups with something. "Here." Stacy said handing her a cup. "What is this?" "Beer." "Beer? I don't drink!!! I'm not even of age!!" Kylie said sort of low in case someone heard her. "Don't sweat it, tons of people here are not of age ? You only live once. Unless your too chicken." I'm sick of being a good girl. I'm gonna do whatever I want! "Give me that cup." And Kylie drinks it down. "Yaaaaaa!" Stacy said. Rob sees from across the room and walks over to her. "What are you doing?" "Drinking." "No your not..your too innocent." "Ya well not any more! And I'm only drinking one." "Ok then." He says sort of relieved. But later on that night...Kylie drinks another and another and another until she's wasted. Rob had done the same but that's not new to him. And it's almost 3:30 A.M. But the party's still going on. She's drunk... He's looks so hot right now! She walks up to him. "Hey kyles." "Hey." And she pulls him and starts to make out with him. He doesn't pull away. 10 minutes later she pulls away and looks up at him. "It's so late. I wanna go home." "Ok." They go outside and hop on his motorcycle and drive. Drunk as can be,They get back to the dorm. And he lays down on his bed. She walks up to the bed and gets on top of him. Kneeling, she pulls his shirt and makes out with him. She starts to use tongue. He starts to unzip her dress. He takes off his shirt and takes off his pants. Now him in boxers and her in panties and a bra, he undoes her bra and begins to kiss her neck. And she's starts to moan as he starts to bite. And he now reaches for her panties, pulling them off. She removes his boxers.And he flips her onto her back so that he's on top. And he puts it in slowly and begins to pump in and out of her. With her moaning loud. "Mmmmm rob" "say my name babe."he said in a raspy tone. He begins to pump faster "Robbie!" . He pumps for a few minutes and she begins to orgasm. She moans and tightens so he can tell. He pulls out and she cummed. He puts his head down and begins to lick from her clitoris down to her opening. He eats her out. While she moans. After he's done he pulls away."You have no idea how good you taste." She blushes. He stopped and gave her one last kiss and got dressed. And he did the same. And they fell asleep with him on his back and her on her side laying her head on his chest. The next morning.

He wakes up and pulls away,laying her head on the pillow. Embarrassed, she pretended she was still sleeping so she didn't have to talk to him. Hoping he would leave and he did. Omg I can't believe I...I lost it...and to HIM!! Oh my gosh...

Hey guys!! Ok,I really hope you liked it! I told you it's was gonna get HOT! Lol. It was a really long chapter, but I hope you liked it! :)