Chapter 4- Dragon Rider

We all sat around the table in the dining hall. Whatever food was salvaged was on the table, although it served no purpose since nobody wanted to touch it. I sat beside Merida for precautions, Jack sat beside me and the rest of the Guardians were scattered. Kristoff took Anna to her room so she could calm down, her wedding was ruined after all.

"Alright, damage control." North began.

"You need to tell us everything you know about what happened tonight; who those people were, what they want, and what they are capable of doing." Bunny ordered, more specifically to Jack.

"One of them was Hans." I spoke up. "He's a prince of the Southern Isles and he tried to kill me when I had my... breakdown."

"Is he dangerous?" Bunny asked.

"Well considering that he tried to slice Elsa up and he actually conducted this act, I'm going to say yeah he is." Jack answered.

"Okay, who was that woman?" North asked.

"That's Gothel," Rapunzel said. "She kidnapped me for years and used my hair to keep her young... well when it was long, blond and smothered in magic."

"Her danger scale?" North asked.

"She stabbed me to which I almost died and tried to keep Rapunzel as her prisoner." Eugene bluntly said. "She's dangerous."

"That just leaves that bear."

"His name is Mor'du." Merida stated. "He's dangerous."

"Care to explain?" Tooth encouraged.

"He ate my father's leg, killed several of my kingdom's soldiers, almost killed me and my mother and most likely killed his entire family prior to all of this." she said. "Trust me when I say he's dangerous."

"Okay, so that's only three enemies. We can work with that." North said.

"Actually Hans mentioned that he had more 'friends'. So there's probably more coming here." Anna interjected as she stepped into the room with Kristoff behind her. Her eyes were still buggy and red, but thankfully she wasn't crying anymore.

"Wait, where's Cue?" she asked.

"Perimeter checks with Julian and their kids." Bunny said.

"Is that such a good idea?" Tooth doubted.

"Well at least we have someone out there." Jack defended.

"Besides, her kids are probably more skilled at me in combat." I sighed.

North pinched the bridge of his nose, probably out of frustration.

"Okay, so we have no idea how many people we are up against." he concluded.

"But we do know what they're after." I said. "They want my throne, my kingdom. They want Arendelle."

"So we have to pull what we did last time right?" Anna suggested.

"We barely made it through that and we were only against one person." Jack said.

"But that was Pitch, he won't be involved here.... right?" she asked. I opened my mouth to answer but stopped myself. I actually didn't know if he was coming back, but if he was terror is definitely at our doorstep.

I looked to Jack. He had the same expression as me, meaning he was thinking the same thing.

"We better not guarantee that." he said.

"Wait, wait, whose Pitch?" Rapunzel asked.

"Didn't we already tell you? Pitch Black, or the Boogeyman. He attacked us last time and we beat him." I explained.