part 4

Wait!

Before we proceed to next chapter....

Here's a GrayLu Omake from Red Strings of Fate

Lucy: (while holding the red string)by the way Gray, what brings you here? Isn't your house the other way?

Gray: Huh? (Tilts head) I thought there was a sleepover tonight...

*Natsu's snore was suddenly heard outside*

Lucy: (sweatdrops) ehe-he-he... I forgot they were here...

Gray: Ok... (Releases red string and walks inside) I'm in...

Lucy: (Jaws drop) WHAT THE-! Dx

4: Isla de Verona: PART 1

MISSION:

An island south of Magnolia is called Isla de Verona. Isla de Verona is a tropical island famed for its various water parks, water streets and water surroundings. The Island is also famous for being the number one honeymoon destination because everything about the place screams about LOVE.

However, the island was taken over by an evil mage by the name of Escalus. Escalus claimed the beautiful land as his own and drove the people away from their homes. Angry crowds of people tried to fight him, but failed.

As a result, the people of Isla de Verona were forced to relocate outside the island.

OBJECTIVE:

Defeat Escalus and bring the people of Isla de Verona back to their native land.

REWARD:

100, 000 Jewels

Lucy:

Isn't it romantic?

A mission at Isla de Verona... I read it in a travel guide somewhere, that the island is just the most romantic place here in Fiore. I have always dreamed of going there together with my loved one... however...

How come I get to go there with them*?

*them meaning: Natsu, Erza, Gray and Happy

Yeah right... we need money, during the last "sleepover" Natsu attacked Gray and then they fought again resulting to the wreckage of my furniture. They said that they would pay for it and buy new ones... however, how come do I have go with them with this mission to pay back their debt to me?

Lucy sighed as she looked at the window. They had taken a train. Going to Isla de Verona, they had to take a train, a vehicle, and then a boat. Natsu wise... His head lay on Erza's lap after he was knocked down unconscious by the famed Titania.

"Must that stupid flaming idiot choose a job wherein the location is favorable to him?" Gray, who sat beside Lucy said "I mean, it's so painful to watch his pathetic face all bloated up like that..."

Lucy took a glance at Natsu, and she must admit that Gray is right. Natsu looked like the most pathetic creature in the planet. She watched Erza give Gray a scary look. She watched her eyes go scanning Gray from head to toe then toe to head. "Where is your outfit? Don't tell me you forgot to wear them..." she asked sternly.

Lucy watched Gray look at himself and realized that she was right. "OH SNAP! MY OUTFIT!" He exclaimed.

Erza's aura became darker as she made her knuckles sound "I thought I have made myself clear..."

And then... seconds later, Gray was already limp like Natsu and that Lucy had to support his head on her lap.

...