part 12

Only 3 more chapters!!! Hope ur loving it

11: Juvia's Man: PART 3

Gray:

"Ice Make: LANCE!" Gray screamed as he aimed his attack towards Edward. But as usual, Edward used Juvia to cover him. Gray's eyes grew wide in anger.

"Juvia, it all depends on you now," Edward commanded as he waved a hand, signaling her dismissal.

"Yes," she replied. She released a huge tidal wave, huge enough to bring destruction the guild. Gray watched Juvia as she tried to release her full potential. Watching the water rise and anticipating that it'll hit him, he looked around and saw Lucy standing near him, he created an ice dome that protected them from the wave crash.

"She is going after me Lucy," He told her. "You and the others protect the guild"

He noticed her and saw that she wasn't frightened of the situation. Typical Lucy, she always tries her best. The look in her eyes spelt determination.

"I undestand," he heard her say. "I think you have to settle this issue with Juvia,"

He looked back at her. She gave him a reassuring smile. Somehow, inside his heart he felt some warmth. Yes, to him Lucy was like the sun and like her golden hair, she emitted the sun's warmth.

"I know," he answered her. She gave a slight chuckle then released the water bearer: Aquarius. Aquarius created another wave that opposed Juvia's. Gray created an ice surf board and surfed his way through the waves. He then swept Juvia with him.

"NATSU!" He called after the fire mage, "DEFEAT THAT EDWARD GUY!"

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME!" Natsu yelled back, and gave him a grin.

Gray knew he had a loyal friend by his side.

...

"Where did Gray-sama bring Juvia?" Juvia asked him.

They were on the guild's roof top. The rain fell on them; it was strong but not harsh.

"Snap out of it Juvia," Gray answered her.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" she screamed urging the rain to fall down faster. She transforms her arm into water and rushes over to Gray with intent of slicing him. The ice mage, being quick was able to dodge her.

"Ice make: Geyser!" he freezes one point in the ground which later spews out freezing water that turns to ice, which created a distance between the both of them.

"I do not want to fight you," he said "but, letting your emotions go out of hand is dangerous!"

"How would Gray-sama know? Gray-sama doesn't care for Juvia's feelings!" she released another cry and then continued to release water slicers, though he is able to dodge most attacks, one attack sliced his left arm deeply and now fresh blood poured over the battle field.

Juvia watched his face darken, her face twisted in horror and confusion. She must have thought how much she must have hurt him, but the spell was too much, now, it's taking over her. She can't fight it off! She doesn't want to see Gray hurt, No! She doesn't want to hurt him, but why did she hurt him?

"Juvia fight off his spell! He is just using you to take over Fairy Tail!" Juvia could hear him say. She could hear her inner self scream that he is right, but her mind says otherwise. He is the cause of her troubles; he is the cause why she is suffering like this! She released a scream and then trapped Gray in a bubble of water.

Destroy him! She could hear her mind say.

"JUVIA!" Gray screamed, but it is no use, he is now trapped within her bubble. He suddenly felt the temperature increasing. The water is boiling! The pain on his left arm amplified. He winced. His blood is mixing with water. He concentrated on lowering the water's temperature.