part 13

Part 14 will be out soon and our story will come to an end hope u enjoyed

When I was a child, I'd watch my mother dress in fancy clothes and jewelries. I would remember watching her descend down the grand staircase of our house. Music would fill the air, everything around me smells like flowers.

I watched her take my father's hand and she dances with him...

She is like a queen

I wanted to be like her...

Her golden hair in long loose curls, her rose colored gown, swaying as she twirls in the dance floor... The beautiful music and people applauding...

I wanted to be like her...

She slowly walks towards me and says "My dear Lucy, someday, you'd grow up into a fine young woman like me,"

But today...

Where am I?

The rain outside is harsh. I feel so cold and numb. My tears choke me... I could never be like her! My tangerine gown has been in shreds. I am a complete disgrace.

If she sees me like this...

What would she say?

Would she say "Lucy, you have disappointed me."?

No! I don't want her to say that... Forgive me mom...

I couldn't be the daughter that can make you proud.

12: Glitter: PART 1

A week has passed since Edward's attack on the guild. Everyone is busy reconstructing the guild. Lucy was glad that the ex-member of the guild remained true to his word. He has sent those needed materials... lumber, cement, concrete, and etc. Lucy felt something warm tug her heart, it was that Fairy Tail believes in the saying "Yesterday's enemies is tomorrow's friends". However, that morning, Master Makarov waved a piece of paper in front of her and her guild-mates. The paper showed a line graph. Lucy noticed that the line started so high, and then towards the end, a significant drop is seen.

"Do you know what this is?" Makarov asked them, and when nobody answered, he continued "THIS IS FAIRY TAIL'S FUNDS!"

The line graph explained that around three months ago, the guild's savings went above 860,000,000 Jewels... until today, it dropped to...

"156,000,000 Jewels!" Makarov exclaimed.

"How did that happen?" somebody asked in surprise

"I demand an explanation for this!" Makarov wasn't pleased.

"Maybe it was because, requests were running low and we kept on spending money? And besides, I think people are drinking too much..." Erza suggested, and then a 'Hey' was heard from Cana, Wakaba and Macao.

"It might be... but, it also shows that we are not doing enough to help our guild." Makarov said "We keep on destroying things; maybe it's time to fix them,"

"But Gramps... we keep on fixing the guild for free!" Natsu whined.

"Materials are freaking expensive!And besides, this isn't the first time you've wrecked the building." Master answered him.

"Hmm... those Fairy Tail action figurines aren't selling like the way they used to..." Gray said as he looked at the displays.

"Only the girl's action figurines are the only ones sold out!" Warren said mentally.

"Don't shout your thoughts out loud!" Lucy reprimanded.

"Yes, however, I don't have material to make more..." Max added, "I wished I hadn't made the guy figures... they just get dusty..."