WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS

*carolyns pov*

I'm laying in my room crying. I don't know why but I've been really depressed lately and I think Damon and the guys are starting I notice. I don't want Damon to get worried. He is like a big brother to me. He's always looking out for me and I just don't want him to have to feel like he has to do that. I want to be strong but I can't.

I turn on black veil brides Unbroken. It's probably my second favorite song by them. Carolyn being my first because Andy wrote it for me.

I really like unbroken for some reason. I've been thinking about tattooing 'if we stand together we will be unbroken' on my back or arm or something I don't know.

While I was listening to the song the second I heard Andy's voice I burst into tears. I miss Andy so much. I have three more days left with Damon. Three more days till I see Andy.

When I stop crying I grab my stuff and go take a shower. After I get out and get dress I go sit in the living room with the guys. Damon was the first to say something.

"Cara. What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine."i said while putting on a fake smile.

"Cara I've known you for long enough to know your not fine."

"Really Damon I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me."

I look over to see Kyle and Johnnie looking at me with sad eyes.

"I promise" I said while look at them.

They all got up and gave me a hug.

"Thanks guys" I said while smiling a real smile this time.

"LETS GO SHOOT THE VIDEO" Damon said way to excitedly.

We were going to be playing a game that Johnnie called 'do not laugh' what you have to do is you get a price of paper out of a hat I guess and you have to do what it says without laughing or making noise. Sounds easy right. Wrong.

They all said I should go first. So I did. My card say 'get it wait pillows for one mintute' as soon as I finished reading Damon had hit me in the face with

I almost said owe but then remembered I couldn't talk.

Then Kyle and Johnnie hit me at the same time. What seemed like hours Kyle finally called a minute. Then it was Kyles turn his card said 'get syrup poored on you'

So we all went into the bathroom to watch Johnnie poor syrup on Kyle.

"Are you ready for this Kyle." Johnnie said

"Why are you already shirtless?" Kyle asked Johnnie.

"I've done this before." Johnnie said with a straight face.

I dyed laughing. I can see why people ship them.

The game continued on and on like this and I had a lot of fun. After that we all got hungry so we order food and ate.

*johnnies pov*

I don't want Carolyn to leave yet. I'm going to miss her. Even if she probably doesn't like me. I want to see her as a friend. She's so amazing. I eed to stop think. Like this my feelings are all over the place.

I looked over at her eating her food and I just smiled. I don't know why but I did.

Later on that night Damon was asleep in his room and Carolyn was asleep in hers. While me and Kyle slept in the living room. Kyle was asleep but I stayed up watching tv. I couldn't sleep at all for some reason.

Then I heard a scream from carolyns room. I bolted up and ran in there.

"Cara what's wrong?!?!"

"I'm sorry. Did I wake you up."

"I wasn't sleeping it's fine. What happened?"

"Oh I had a night mare....its fine" she said shyly.

"Oh are you okay?"

"Yeah....."

Just when I was about to leave she started to say something.

"Uhh... johnnie... do you think that maybe ..... you can stay with me?" She said shyly while looking at the ground.

"Sure."

Carolyn scooted over and patted the bed. I walked over to the bed and crawled under the covers.

"Night Cara."

"Night Johnnie."

I woke up to Damon screaming.

"JHONNIE WTF YOU SLEPT WITH MY BEST FRIEND."

I look over to see Carolyn was all snuggled up to me. Aww she liked so cute.

"No she was having night mares so she asked me to sleep with her."

"Ohh.... sorry for yelling"

"It fine dude"

*carolyns pov*

I woke up and I was laying on johnnies chest and all snuggled up to him. His eyes are closed but by the way he's breathing I think he's awake. He's really warm. Don't take that the wrong wayyy.

Johnnie opened his eyes and looked down at me.

"Your awake final" he said while smiling.

"Yeah I like my sleep" I said and giggled a little.

"We better get up. Damon's already worried that I'm in here with you." He said while laughing a bite.

We got up and went into the kitchen where Kyle and Damon just got done eating pancakes so me and Johnnie finished eating the leftover pancakes.

When I fonished I showed and got dressed. I put on blackish greyish ripped shorts with a bring me the horizon shirt and my black converse.

Today we decided we were going to walk around tow just for something to do. Some fans recognized us and came over to talk to us. Well not me but the guys.

One of the girls looked at me and did the whole 'cough cough slut'. Wtf did sh really just do that?

Well Damon heard that and man was he pissed.

"What the fuck did you just say to her?"

"Nothing I didn't say anything." she said looking innocent and smiling at Damon.

"I heard you and I'm pretty sure Johnnie and Kyle did too. That girl is like a fucking sister to me. If you can't fucking accept that then you better haut completely stop watching my videos" Damon said getting more and more pissed.

"Uhh...I.....ummm" the girl stuttered before walking away with her friends.

"Don't listen to her okay" Damon said while giving me a hug.

"I'm fine" I said with no emotion what so ever. Literally the smallest things upset me now. My life is crumbling into pieces.

I'm slowly falling into a deep deep depression.