Chapter 4

I hope you guys are enjoying the story! But, would you guys do me a favor and put your friends, and followers on to this story. Just to see if they like it or not. Any constructive criticism is welcomed! Anyway above is Yesenia. Enjoy this chapter! Happy Holidays!
______________________________

I entirely forgot that I had to ride the bus home today. I walked to the bathroom, and washed my face. He can't just do that. He doesn't decide that he wants to be with me after being with one of my friends. If he thinks that is okay, then he's got another thing coming for him.

I walked out of the bathroom angry. How could I be sad? He just dropped a bombshell on me, like it was nothing. Not paying attention to where I was going, I ran right into someone. Oh, no. It was Kaz....and Junior.

"Hey, Jailyn" I smiled. He smiled sweetly, blushing. "Hey Jai..." Who told him he could talk to me, yet? I glared at him. "Anyway, Jailyn, what's wrong? You look like you've been crying. Did someone hurt you?" He asked, obviously concerned. "Yeah, but it's nothing. I promise." I looked at Junior, then turned back to Kaz. I changed my rugged expression to a kind one.

"So, what are you still doing here?" I asked Kaz. "Well, I was talking to my 7th period teacher about the fact that I already took that class. But, I already told you that. And Junior is here because he had to talk to me about something before he left." I knew exactly what he was talking about.

We all walked outside, and as I stepped in front of them to go through the open door. I felt four eyeballs on my back....my lower, lower back. Wow, guys are stupid. I decided to ignore it, seeing as though, I really don't want to talk to or yell at Junior right now.

We sat down on a bench outside, in the shade because you know we all black. Well, except Junior, he's Dominican. Me and Kaz talked some, Kaz and Junior talked some. Junior tried to talk to me, but I ignored him.

"I never asked why you were here, Jailyn..." Kaz asked. "I, uh, went to the bathroom after the bell, thinking that my dad was coming to get me, but I was supposed to ride the bus. Now, I'm stuck here until like 6, when my mom gets off." I explained. "Do you want a ride?" Kaz asked. "Really? You don't have to, I can just wait for my mom if you want..." I said, secretly wanted him to insist. "No, no, I'll take you home, it's no problem." He said putting his hand on my arm. Obviously, he's trying to kill me. Junior looked up at me with sad eyes. "Aw, thanks, Kaz, but I don't even really feel like going home right now." 

"Uh, we can go get some frozen yogurt. There's this place called Menchies by the mall. It's really good." He suggested. "That's cool, I guess, and thank you." And then he ruined everything.

Junior was staring at me. "Hey, J, that sound cool with you? You could talk to me about whatever you need to." Kaz knew something was up. I could tell he did that on purpose. "It's fine, I don't wanna intrude." He was still staring at me. "You won't be, right, Jailyn?" Yes. "No, of course not."

We all got up and walked to the parking lot. I could see that Kaz, kept looking back and forth between me and Junior. Okay, now I need him to stop. "Uh, Jai..." I really didn't want to answer, but I started to feel bad. "Yes, Junior." When I answered him, his eyes widened, and he turned his head toward me. He probably thought I was going to ignore him again. "Can you ride with me to the ice cream place? That is if you want to, and if it's okay with you, Kaz."

"Fine with me, but I'll drop her home." Kaz answered immediately. "Sure, whatever." I tried to avoid an argument in front of Kaz. He hasn't known me long enough to experience my attitude. I got in Junior's car, and plugged my headphones in. I really was not ready to talk to him yet. I noticed him, and Kaz started to talk to one another. It was very obviously not a happy conversation. Then, they both glanced at me. I put my head down quickly. That was close.