Leaving part 2

(\__/)
(='.'=)_
('')_('')_)
Eliza's Killer Bunny!?!?!

Sorry guys just wanted to joke around for once. Leave a comment if would do stuff like this alot or na.

Chapter 4: Artemis pov

I am guarding the camp and I see a boy walk up. I can tell he just came from swimming cause his shirt is off. I catch myself staring and realize he is walking to the camp.

I jump down behind him and say "What are you doing here?" He jerks around to face me and he stare for a few seconds and says "I was swimming and I saw your camp so I came to check it out.Why are there no guys here?" He asks politly.

"That is not your bissniuss." I retort. Then the bushes rumble and my hunters jump out armed and aim their bows at his chest. If he doesn't see bows he in not a demigod I thought to myself. 'He is so hot' oh no my Aphrodite side is showing and I am a maiden goddess I can't date and if I do I will lose my hunters and break my vow.

Chapter 5: Percy pov

"He is still alive *sheads a few tears* can I see him?" I ask hopefully."Not now but we have to go like now." She says like a bomb is going to blow up on her. I don't ask anymore questions I just run after them and realize there are many hunters packing up the camp. And suddenly a vortex appears in the middle of camp and out walks a strange man...

◀◀◀◀srorry guys I am making a cliffy▶▶▶▶