The battle

Percy's pov: chapter 10

We where in the arena on Olympus and you got out your special sword chaos gave me for my birthday. Zeus explains the rules and says fight. I instantly make chains tie him up and you slowly advance. As you near he yells at you. "Face me like a man wimp. Are you so cowardly you must hide behind power?" I laugh. "This isn't power this is talent with power I could rip you to shreds without breaking a sweat.

Damian's pov:

He stepped forward slowly. "Face me like a man wimp. Are you so cowardly you must hide behind power?" I yell at him. He laughs. "This isn't power it is talent with power I could rip you to shreds without breaking a sweat." He says and you. He swings his sword up to your throat and says with amusement in his voice "Do you concede?" "Yes" I say quietly so he pushes his sword a little harder to cause more pain. "Yes" i say loud enough for everyone to here me.

Artemis pov:

Just watching that fight I see Percy's skills have increased and I realize something. I am falling for Perseus Jackson. After the match I get a message from Aphrodite telling me to go to her place after the match. On no is all I think before I am sitting on her couch.

"Artemis you have a crush she yells." I sit there thinking of a lie. " I haven't felt you like someone as much as this since Orion so who is he." "Umumumum" is my amazing reply. "Wait its Percy isn't it?" She asks. All I can do is look away embraced.

Thank you to all the fans for supporting my book and warning this book will have slow updates because of school. Don't forget to comment, like and or follow.(PS if you get the andor joke you are a boss.)

Stay dark my assassins.