The Hunters Camp

Chapter 7: Percy pov

I woke up in the infirmary and here fighting outside. I get up and walk out. The light blinds me for a second. "He's a boy m,lady he should not be allowed here."

"Peobe he is now the guardian of the hunt and you will treat him with respect." I start walking towards the argument.

"Men are pigs and she not be treated with respect. They break women's hearts."

"She broke his she cheated on him you fool. He is the only decent man left on earth." Artemis says clearly pisssed.

You chose then to walk out. They see you and they freak out. "I am clearly not wanted so I will leave." You say "also sorry Artemis they don't want me but I will protect you." You walk away.

①②③④Time skip④③②①

It's been three years. I left Artemis three years ago. I have watched the hunt at all times. Over the hill I see a small army of monsters marching towards the hunters camp. I turn into my human form and yell for the hunters to get ready. I charge with riptide and I cut down monster after monster.

Arrows started raining down taking more out per second. "Who are you?" Artemis yells. "I am the guardian of the hunt." I said smiling.

"P-p-percy your alive." She says in awe.